Default MOY 2010: 2nd Runner Up Karina Hart

MOY 2010: 2nd Runner-Up Karina Hart

Info:
File Name: MOY 2010: 2nd Runner-Up
Format: JPG
File Size: 27 Mb
Resolution: 1200x800
Picture: 64
Description: 2nd Runner-Up in the V-mag Model of the Year contest, Karina Hart dresses in the old-school men's magazine way this issue. The traditional corset that lifts, shapes and thrusts her most-wanted love mounds. The garters and stockings. And that heart-shaped pendant with a mysterious keyhole. Who holds the key to Karina's heart? Hopefully no one that would take her away from the camera and from sharing her world-famous, beautiful body and angel-face with a score of followers. Now 26, Karina knows she has many more years of modeling ahead if she chooses so. And many like M.M. hope so: "Karina is frickin' perfect. That cute face and sexy black hair compliment her awesome body: Beautiful tits with pretty nipples; Lovely pussy lips that glisten; Perfect ass with a really pretty asshole to boot. But I must say the part of her that turns me on the most is her legs. Sorry to be redundant but perfect is the best word to describe them. The way they are shaped is just too much. Creamy white and so sexy that I just could not take my eyes off them. I would die to suck on her luscious thighs for just five minutes." Men would sell their soul to the devil to suck Karina's nipples for 20 minutes. From SCORELAND to Thighland, Karina rules.
Cast: Karina Hart
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04788 секунды с 9 запросами