BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Body Shaped

Body Shaped

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x797
Size: 31 Mb
Pics: 80

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Solo
Description: In photo 28, you can actually see some of Rukhsana's exposed cookie-puss. Is that why she has this surprised expression on her face? Veteran SCORE dude C.J. from Philadelphia said: "Seeing wide-open pussies is a wonderful added treat, but it is secondary. Rukhsana is a world-class SCORE model, and her decision to not spread wide for the camera doesn't detract a bit from my enjoyment. And her sheer, black dress is so perfect for her, I'm guessing it was designed especially for her. Absolutely gorgeous!" C.J. has been studying SCORE Girls for years so props from him is like a Seal of Approval. That's why this month, Rukhsana is our covergirl, her second cover since her SCORE debut. She's also the covergirl of the DVD Private Stuffers 2. "At heart, I'm a glamour model," Rukhsana says. "I never had any interest in doing anything strong. I like glamour and fitness modeling. Actually, I've not been doing that much in the way of modeling the past few months. I've been very occupied doing something else, not related at all to modeling. That's why I closed up my website. But don't worry, I stay fit swimming and working out at my fitness center so my body will look as good as ever when I decide to start posing again." Rukhsana's also appeared at the Max Power car shows, which are giant auto expos in the UK. There are videos of fun-loving Rukhsana wearing skintight racing queen outfits while gobsmacked dudes stare at her with bulging eyes. (On Google video, punch in Rukhsana at Max Power 2006) But here at Scoreland, you can see much better videos including a video of Rukhsana's sweater-missiled being lovingly and exactingly massaged with oil by man-hands. Now that's what we call real max boobage power.
Cast: Rukhsana

Download Body Shaped:
https://k2s.cc/file/8ad268c5b728b
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02977 секунды с 9 запросами