View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 05:09 AM   #835
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Toilet Strap-On Ass Fucking Instructions

Humiliationpov.com- Toilet Strap-On Ass Fucking Instructions

Description:
I know you losers would Love to have me fuck you in the ass with a strapon. Too bad Im not there. But the truth is, youll do it even if Im not there, youll fuck your ass all alone. Well today Im going to show you a degrading way to fuck your own ass with a strap-on. So go to your bathroom, to your dirty toilet, and take the part of the strapon that would go around my waist and wrap it around the top of your toilet. (Dont worry loser, Ill show you exactly how I want you to do it in the video.) If youve done it right, the strap-on should be standing up straight on top of your toilet.
Now turn around and lower your ass right on the strapon. Move yourself up and down and fuck your ass really good and deep with it. That feels so good, doesnt it? See you dont even need me there to take a strapon up your ass. Sit all the way down on it, take it all the way in, and just sit on it. Now take it all in, youre in your bathroom with a strapon up your ass, youre on your toilet, and youre all alone. Pathetic, right? How much lower could you get? Youre one sad fuck. Look what youll do for me.
Dont stop loser. Keep fucking yourself, really get into it on your toilet. Bounce up and down, harder and harder. Show me what an anal whore you are for me. Now I want you to say, I love fucking my toilet, as your ride that strapon. You have nothing better to do than fuck your toilet, do you loser? You and your life are so pathetic and empty. You love it, you live for it.
Fuck your dirty ass toilet loser, thats all that you deserve. Ill bet your pathetic cock is so hard while you ass fuck yourself on the toilet. You must look so stupid. I hope theres a mirror in there so you can see what an idiot you are. You must be so ashamed, but yet you cant stop. I want you to fuck your ass until you blow your load all over the toilet. And then I want you to lick it clean. Yummy, yummy toilet cum.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : toiletstrapon-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 237.78 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:toiletstrapon-wmvhigh(1).wmv
Flyfiles Video:toiletstrapon-wmvhigh(1).wmv