View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 07:52 AM   #841
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Erasing The Line Between Fantasy And Reality

Humiliationpov.com- Erasing The Line Between Fantasy And Reality

Description:
Relax, this begins with a Long, genuine hyp n0 tc induction. Make sure you are in a comfortable place. Miss Grace is a certified hyp n0 Domme and you will experience a deep state of relaxation This clip is not to be taken lightly. (Youve been warned.) You will experience lasting hyp n0 tc trigger effects.
So relaxed, no stress, no worries, go deeper, feel yourself becoming consumed with my voice as it takes you deeper into a wonderful state of relaxation. I will take you down deeper than you have ever been. You will feel your mind drift away into my hands. Total and utter serenity..
The darkness calmly surrounds you. When you hear me click my fingers, it will send you much deeper than before. With each click, you will experience a deeper level of relaxation, levels youve never achieved before, new levels that will be extremely pleasurable for you. Just relax and listen for the clicking of my fingers. So deep, so relaxed, so at ease, going deeper. Spiraling down, you cannot stop.
Picture a door in front of you. It is the door that separates your perverted fantasies from you vanilla life. It is your safety door. It stops your perverted fantasies from having an impact on your normal life. You open and close this door on a regular basis. However, now you find it locked. All your deviant fantasies are locked behind the door with no way to get in. You dont want to lose those thoughts or the highly erotic state you achieve when you allow the door to open. But this time its locked. The safety door between your two lives is locked tight.
In order to get through the door youre going to have to break it down. Begin breaking that door down. You will find it easy to break it down and as you do, you will feel all those erotic fantasies come flooding back to you. Every perverted thought comes rushing back as you break down the door. Now you have access to all of those perverted thoughts. But now you realize the door has been smashed and cannot be replaced. Meaning all those dirty fantasies are going to effect your vanilla life now. There is no safe door anymore. The line between your perverted kinks and your normal life has been completely erased. Soon you will wake and find that your two lives are now intertwined. This is how you will remain.
Let your addiction to Miss Grace grow.
My Website
Buy My Clips
My Twitter
My Wishlist
Tribute Me
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : trapped-wmvhigh(1).wmv