Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Page Worthington

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Page
Genres: Gay Feet ,Fetish ,Bareback
Video language: English
This steamy foot loving dude can't wait to get his socks and shoes off and give both his stinky feet and stiff cock a rub. He starts off sliding his hands over his shoes, stroking his dick through his pants. Very soon he craves much more stimulation and he takes one shoe in his strong hands, sliding it off to reveal big feet still clothed in dirty sweaty socks. As his hand drifts over his white socks and sensitive feet he delights in sniffing his shoe and even giving it a lick before setting it down so he can give his socked foot all the attention it deserves. The athletic hottie grabs his big foot with both hands, sensuously massaging it all over. It doesn't take long before he gives the other foot the same treatment, pausing here and there to slide a hand under his pants to massage his hard cock. Now fully aroused he slides off his socks with a sexy look, revealing his smooth pink soles and plump toes. With obvious pleasure slides one foot up to his face, leaning back to give himself easier access as he slides his big toe in his mouth and gives a long hard suck. By the time he slips his big rigid cock out of his underwear we are as ready to go as he is, and watching him jerk off while breathing deep into his smelly shoe is such a turn on.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5171kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 804.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Page

Raw Score Huddleston

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus Films - RAW
Cast: Carl Ross, Benjamin Dunn, Yuri Adamov, Artur Kral, Erik Franke, Noah Matous, Pyotr Tomek, Ian Ross
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Twinks, Athletes, Locker Room Sex, Foot Fetish, Blond Haired, Dark Haired, Tattoos, Big/Uncut Dicks, Cumshots
Footballs always the biggest game in town, but when you add some of the hottest, fittest Staxus fuck-buddies into the equation youre bound to be on the winning side from kick-off to final.
Duration: 1:32:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2019kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Score

Changing Room Diaries Dewitt

Cast: Danny Boss, Zac Johnson
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Hairy, Moaning, Muscles, Cumshot, Football Kit, Football Socks, Bare Feet, Foot, Footfetish, Smooth
I'm probably goner, because I have one fetish I love the smell of men's sweaty feet. I take off my beloved shoes and lick my tongue straight between my toes and get excited.
Duration: 31:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10977kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Changing Room Diaries

Face Full Of Feet Wittman

Cast: Danny Boss, Deacon Hunter, Zac Johnson
Genres: Blowjob, Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Hairy, Moaning, Muscles, Threesome, Cumshot, Dirty Socks, White Socks, Bare Feet, Foot, Footfetish, Scally, Tattoos, Smooth
Sex of three in one bed was distributed with bright moans. The guys were as excited as possible, persistent and on the verge of orgasm every second.
Duration: 16:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10739kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Full Of Feet

Breaking a sweat Jessheim

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SportLadz.staxus
Cast: Kris Wallace, Sven Laarson
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Foot Fetish, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut.
Sven Laar and Kris Wallace get heated after some gym workout. Overwhelmed by desire, they fuck each other with passion....
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 952.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking a sweat

Carlos Costa Hustle

Cast: Carlos Costa
Young guy Carlos Costa masturbates his big, fat cock, sniffs and licks his legs up to his face.
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 868.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carlos Costa

Nick Daner Silver Star

Cast: Nick Daner
Nothing turns Nick Daner on like the thought of someone watching him. That’s why he’s getting so hard while he’s out on his deck. It doesn’t take long for him to take this inside to bring things to the next level. He lies on his stomach and shows off his perfect ass, just like he’d be doing if someone were there and watching him. Then he stands tall and jerks his cock until he’s just about ready to blow his load. That’s when he lays down again to make sure he takes it all over his toned and heaving chest. He keeps jerking and jerking until he starts to feel the warmth spread across his entire twink body. His hand slows down as the first gush of hot, white cum shoots right up into the air. It flops back down and covers his thumb before splattering against his body. He picks his speed back up just in time for another spurt to blow out of his cock and land right off the last one. He can’t help but close his eyes and put his head back while he cums all over himself, just like a big, strong bear would do for him.
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 993.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Daner

Время генерации страницы 0.07803 секунды с 9 запросами