Thread: Jomg.com videos
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 10:58 PM   #93
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Jomg.com- Carson Carmichael

Jomg.com- Carson Carmichael

Description:
Carson Carmichael - Age:29

Carson is your quintessential southern California bleach blonde stripper with huge fake tits. She_s got a tanned hardbody, fake nails, tons of makeup, the works. She also wears glasses, which makes her face the perfect target for a load of jizz A friend of a friend gave me a tip about Carson, so I cruised down to the club where she works, introduced myself and got to talking over a few lapdances. She was down for a little spectacle splooge squirting and came by the studio that evening. I figured I_d let Spoonie take a crack at her since he_s been such a trooper out in the field. That and the guy just shoots a huge thick load. Carson strutted and sucked like a pro, and during the course of her JOMG ordeal, Spoonie and I got her to admit that she_s sucked plenty of cocks back in the VIP room of various clubs she_s worked at over the years. In the end, Spoonie unloaded yet another dambuster dollop of squank across Carson_s glasses, leaving this VIP room darling squinting and waving her hands around for a towel. Did I mention she_s got watermelon-sized tits? Enjoy brothers
Model:
Carson Carmichael
Studio:
Jomg.com
Info:
File Name : Carson_Carmichael.wmv
File Size : 167.94 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:21:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Carson_Carmichael.wmv

Время генерации страницы 0.02989 секунды с 9 запросами