View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 02:57 AM   #855
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- When I Stroke My Strapon, You Stroke Your Cock

Humiliationpov.com- When I Stroke My Strapon, You Stroke Your Cock

Description:
Hi losers were going to play a little game today. As you can see, Im wearing my strapon. And the game is called, When I Stroke, You Stroke. And the most important thing is that you play by my rules and follow my instructions. Got it, loser? I want you to mimic Exactly what I do to my strapon with your cock. Its going to feel so good as I tease and deny the fuck out of you over and over again. Im going to make your cock twitch with excitement. So when I stroke, you stroke, when I let go, you better fucking stop touching your dick
Are you ready to get started? Good, start stroking your cock with me, nice long strokes. Tickle that cock with the tips of your fingers. Rub your balls. Now stop touching, let me see your cock bounce in the air with excitement. Good boy. Now you may stroke it again. And this time were going to jerk it a little faster. Short strokes just across the head. Hands off LOL
Oh you want to touch it again? Is it twitching now? You dont ever want to stop touching your cock. Beg me to let you touch it again, BEG loser Beg me to touch my strapon again. I love teasing you losers, its so easy. Ok you can stroke it again, but be sure and touch it just as I am. Dont get too excited. Ive got some amazing techniques Im going to show you that youve probably never tried before, including some special two handed techniques.
Faster now loser, stroke it. Tell me how much you love stroking with me. Get closer and closer to the edge, but dont you dare cum until I say so. Do you wanna cum? Let go of your cock NOW Hahaha no cumming for you today loser. You deserve to have your orgasm denied and you know it.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : jocelynstroke-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 268.96 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:08:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jocelynstroke-wmvhigh(1).wmv
Flyfiles Video:jocelynstroke-wmvhigh(1).wmv