View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 07:00 AM   #859
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Schoolgirl Lollipop Loser Mindfuck

Humiliationpov.com- Bratty Schoolgirl Lollipop Loser Mindfuck

Description:
You are pathetic. I cant believe that you would actually sign up for a site like this. Ill bet youve never even touched a woman years. Youre so alone now, no more pussy for you. What kind of pathetic human being are you? Youre a loser who spends all his money being told what a loser he is. Who does that? Do you realize how fucked up that is? You dont even deny it, you accept it, because it turns you on. You get hard when a girl humiliates you, and once that happens, there is no turning back, no other way to get hard.
You love it when a girl makes you feel like a stupid fuck, and you pay for it. It makes dick so stiff. Youre hard just staring at me in my schoolgirl outfit, sucking a lollipop, teasing you with my pussy youll never have. So young, beautiful, smart. Youre weak, youre a weak willed pathetic man. Youre just a wimpy little dicked loser who cant get laid. So you turn to girls like me for your only form of sexual satisfaction.
Youve been so ruined, that even if you had the chance to have sex with a real girl, youd be so nervous and awkward that youd blow it. You probably wouldnt even be able to get hard for her. Theres no hope for you, theres no going back from this. Forever a jerkoff loser. I am ruining your mind. You dont even realize that not dating, not having sex, isnt normal. You are so entrenched in this lifestyle you think this is normal now.
You are fucking worthless, and Ive made you that way, and this is why you worship me. You love being beneath my feet, theres no where else youd rather be. You are never going to get a girl again, do you get that loser. Give it up, give in
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ellielolli-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 237.12 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ellielolli-wmvhigh(1).wmv
Flyfiles Video:ellielolli-wmvhigh(1).wmv