RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Max Solo Max Campbell

Max - Solo Max Campbell

::: Info :::
Actress: Max Campbell
Keywords: Muscular Man, American Man, Blond Hair, Short Hair, Solo, Cum Shot, Masturbation
Description:
It's taken over a year, but cute blond Max has finally made it to the Sean Cody studio to film his first solo. Max says he was looking for some excitement to add to his usual routine of working out five days a week and wheeling and dealing in real estate, and he's come to the right place! The interview quickly gets personal, and Max divulges, "I don't know, I've been told I have a pretty good dick. Uncut, and then meaty. It gets compliments." He's sensual but also enjoys pushing boundaries, and is all about making sure his partner has a good time. Max gets started by stroking and teasing his muscular chest, pushing up his tight white t-shirt before stripping it off and playing with his nipples. Max takes off his jeans and rubs his uncut cock through his briefs, finally tugging it out and stroking it. This hunk gives you a great view of his ass as he gets on all fours, then kneels and jacks his cock till he cums, and he's got more in store for you.

File name: Max - Solo
Photos: 15
Resolution: 2000x3000
Format: jpg

Download:
Max - Solo Max Campbell
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03422 секунды с 9 запросами