BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default June 2003 Voluptuous Pink Bed

June 2003 Voluptuous - Pink Bed

Type: JPG
Resolution: 1200x775
Size: 6 Mb
Pics: 30

Tags: Big Tits, Brunette
Description: One of our editors, Maurice Davies, notes, "Rachael Kelly is the girlfriend you wish your best friend had, so you could both share her. Why? Because she has a personality that matches her generous body." Maurice, who periodically contributes to the Jack Report (we mean with columns), is one of those guys who leans towards the naturally-breasted, lady-next-door models, not the professional adult entertainers and models of SCORE. "If I were Rachael's guy, I'd never leave the house except to get groceries," says Maurice. "On second thought, I would just phone in my orders. Now about this boyfriend/husband thing, I really don't care, man. As long as someone like Rachael wants to pose and show those mouthwatering nipples in our magazine and website, I don't care if she's hooked up. Does it bother me? No, not at all. It shouldn't bother anyone. I'm a realist, man, and that's the best way to look at life and big tits. Besides, I dig hot married or attached women. On top of that, I live in Miami and she lives in England so the chances of meeting for coffee are low. To sum up the meaning of life, I hope she poses again soon for Voluptuous."
Cast: Rachael Kelly

Download June 2003 Voluptuous - Pink Bed:
https://k2s.cc/file/be0c9076cc225
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06360 секунды с 9 запросами