LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Niko and Tito Kneeland

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Niko, Tito
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Ass Play, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
I've wasted no time in hustling our new find Niko into some hard core action. When you stumble upon a guy like this, you don't fritter away the opportunity. Our scene today opens with Niko and Tito getting wet -- in the shower. (They'll get wet in a different way a bit later.) Niko slurps and kisses his way down Tito's body quickly, before engulfing Tito's dick into his mouth. It's super hot to see these guys go at it -- their bodiespliment one another so well. Tito has a nice build, with well-toned muscles and a great chest. Niko is just hot all over with a body that won't quit. I'm even amazed at just the little things -- like watching his biceps flex as he grips Tito's dick. Tito gets his share of Niko's dick too, as Tito gets down on his knees and starts lapping up Niko's big one. Since Niko has told us he's bi, I think there's an extra thrill in watching him with Tito. In that we know Niko has actually sucked dick before and has experienced messing around with guys. Niko goes to town on Tito's dick, working it over something good, as Niko's rippling abs bulge out of his torso. Soon, Niko has Tito turned around, and Niko's face is planted between Tito's ass cheeks. Niko is prepping Tito for what's toe, you see -- and Tito knows it. Tito throws his hand back, placing it behind Niko's head in order to help guide him into his hole. Things switch up for a bit as Tito gets another mouthful of Niko -- and we get an amazing from-below look at Niko's amazing body. His chest is to die for. Those pec muscles! Those abs! He's just all man, baby. Now it's Niko's turn to get his ass licked, as Tito goes in for the kill, spitting and fingering Niko's hole. Tito also busies himself with jerking Niko whilst spitting and lubing up Niko's rear. The guys change it up, and now it's time for the fucking to begin. We get in close with the camera, where Tito is down on his hands and knees and Niko has slid up behind him -- preparing to mount. Niko slides in -- as Tito gasps, but quickly gets used to the fat cock inside him. Niko wastes no time in building a quick rhythm, as he grabs Tito's hips and starts slamming into him. Tito is bouncing around the room as Niko takes him for a ride. It isn't long before the guys have switched positions, and now Niko is sitting down, with Tito planting his ass atop him. We've seen Tito in this position before -- and we know it works wonders for him. Besides, seeing Tito go for a bucking bronco ride like this is always, always hot. A change of position happens again, as Tito is on his back, with Niko between his legs, slam-fucking him to high-heaven. Tito's raging-hard dick is bouncing around in the air as Niko aggressively shoves his cock inside him. Niko keeps slamming into Tito until Tito blurts out "I'm gonna cum," and he then shoots a high-spurting load into the air and all over his chest. Damn! Niko keeps on going until it's his turn, and then he pulls out and sprays all over Tito. When all is said and done, Tito tells Kaden that he was impressed by Niko's performance, and, Niko says he's down for Tito to fuck him. I can't wait to see that happen!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 444.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Niko and Tito

MilitaryClassified Nevada Part 5 Plainsboro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: MilitaryClassified
Cast: Rob, Nevada
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Masturbation, Muscles, Hairy, Tattoos, Amateur, Straight
Nevada contacted me recently wanting to know if there was any way he could make money. I know when I hear this question, it always opens up the idea that I could control what he would do for the money since he is in dire need of it.
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Nevada Part 5

Beefy Jesse Brooks Jerks Long Pond

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gay, Solo, Amateur
Video language: English
Muscle Beefy Jesse Brooks Jerks Off solo Outside Poolside action.
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 236.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beefy Jesse Brooks Jerks

Aiden ward scene 11 Visalia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Unusual, Extreme, Fisting
Amateur kinky twinks for gay Aiden ward, extreme anal fisting action.
Duration: 6:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8018kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 385.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden ward scene 11

Bastian Karim feat. divers doc Laddonia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Hardcore, Amateur
Gay model Bastian Karim with amateur cam model, hot sex in hotel room.
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2450kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 313.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bastian Karim feat. divers doc

Kaleb And Dane Bordentown

Studio: Amateurs Do It
Tender and passionate, Dane is an otter with a great hard-body (with a horsecock to match) who also likes to explore all the sensations his tight torso can feel. Kaleb loves the idea of going one step past the all-out fuck and joins Dane in slowly exploring the sensitive spots of each others gorgeous bodies.
Dane loves taking care of his bottom this way but theres a method to this marvelous madness. His tongue is lubricating as it licks, prepping Kaleb to have his hole explored even more deeply! Kaleb is beyond himself in pleasure and he stands over Danes face to get even more of that otters probing tongue. Dane starts stroking himself knowing that the ultimate pleasure is soon to come.
Kaleb cant take much more so he whips around on the bed and takes Danes dick back into the depths of his throat. That rod needs to be rock-hard for whats to come and Kaleb knows what that takes!
Dane fucks silently but Kalebs groans fill the room. This top wont be able to hold on much longer. Its his turn for waves of pleasure as he grunts and squirts loads of cum all over Kalebs satisfied asshole. But Danes still in charge, he pushes his sticky cock back in, lubing himself with his own cum. Kaleb is fully spent but appreciates the sensations of this final passionate gesture.
Duration: 39:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaleb And Dane

Clark Bates Jerks Off Woodworth

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Gay, Solo, Amateur
Sexy gay model Clark Bates Jerks Off in pool And Wants To Be Uuncut.
Duration: 27:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clark Bates Jerks Off

Время генерации страницы 0.12190 секунды с 9 запросами