LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cruz and Niko Fernando De La Mora

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Niko
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Beefy, Blowjob, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos.
Today's scene is a scorcher! It's definitely one of the best -- and most intense -- scenes we've shot in a while, and I'm stoked to share it with you guys. We've brought back newbie Cruz for another scene, and this time he's paired up with Niko -- and I think it's lust at first sight. Both of the guys are throwingpliments left and right at one another, and before you know it, they're making out. (If you're keeping track at home, the small talk lasts for about one minute and 14 seconds before they're locking lips and going to town. They couldn't keep their hands off one another.) It's always interesting to see how far the guys go once director Kaden has stepped out of the room. (He always removes himself from the scene for a few minutes at the top of the filming, to let the guys chit-chat.) Well, Cruz and Niko waste zero time in the chit-chat department, and by the time Kaden returns, they're both buck naked and sucking cock. (Did I mention the guys are into one another?) The fit bodies of Cruz and Nikopliment one another quite nicely. Both have broad chests, big biceps, and thick muscular legs. I'm convinced their asses are almost identical, too! This is one long scene too -- 40 minutes! The guys suck one another, they both rim with gusto, finger, and fuck each other -- hard. It's a match made in heaven. (When Cruz starts tongue-fucking Niko's ass, you're going to lose it. Niko almost did!) I love it when Niko says "Quit playing with it!," as Cruz teases him with a lengthy rim job and his cock head, "I want you to fuck me!" Well alright then! Cruz doesn't have to be told twice, and it isn't long before Niko is a moaning mess, grabbing on to the sofa for dear life, as Cruz pounds him from behind. When they guys switch positions, and Niko is straddling Cruz, it's awesome -- Niko is rock hard and his dick is just flopping around in the breeze, bouncing as he thrusts himself down on Cruz's cock. "Fuck that ass, baby!" Niko groans. After a little bit of time, Niko says "I think it's my turn now baby," and that's our signal for the guys to switch things up. Niko bends Cruz over to rim and finger him, and taunts his ass with his cock head. Niko slips on a condom, and then slips into Cruz. A few minutes of nice-and-slow fucking goes by … and then all hell breaks loose and Niko starts wailing on Cruz's ass. All we're hearing is the slapping of skin, grunts of men and Cruz panting "Ooh shit" like he's in heat! Things are taken to a crazy new level when Cruz is on his back and Niko is going to town on him. I think they forgot the camera was even in the room. I'm not bullshitting you. It's just raw, hot, manfucking. DAMN. And when Cruz starts whispering "deeper, deeper," he ain't playing. There's something special happening here, I can feel it. And wait until the cum shots! My lord, Cruz is shuddering, shaking and full-on having an attack of the Ultimate Orgasm when he shoots. It's fantastic. And huge! When all is said and done, I think we made a good call with thisbination, and I hope to see Cruz back real soon!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1775kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Niko

Milk boater scene 17 Sperryville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gay, Dildo, Fisting, Unusual
Video language: English
Amateur gay, extreme hard anal dildo sitting and vibed orgasm action.
Duration: 8:17
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 365.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milk boater scene 17

Hot Stud Blake Jackson Armuchee

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off
Hot amateur Stud Blake Jackson, hard jerk off cock and super cums action.
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2156kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 192.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Stud Blake Jackson

StreetCam Fresh Meat Yorklyn

Release Year: 2005
Studio: StreetLife
Cast: Fresh Meat, Dicksman, Vyper, Fly Boi, Young Sexy
Genres: young amateurs, black, condoms
Don't miss hardcore action starring five of New York City’s hottest homeboys and roughest ruff necks! Fresh Meat features four scenes; duos with Vyper, The Dicksman, and Young Sexy and a foursome with Vyper, Fly Boi, and Young Sexy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:58
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 649.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StreetCam Fresh Meat

Military Classified pt. 120 Saul

Release Year: 2022
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 176.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified pt. 120

Boys Amateur - Ep. 26 Kamas

オナホの商品を新発売する前に部署� �試すことに!
徐々にお互いのちんこをオナホで扱� �あい、
ジャンケンで負けた方のケツをディ� �ドでいじり、
ケツを掘られ、絶頂に達する同僚。
顔射とお掃除フェラでザーメンの味� �堪能する。
Duration: 17:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2002kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 268.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys Amateur - Ep. 26

Early afternoon bare back luvin with Cory Terrasson

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gay, Amateur, hardcore
Hoss kado hot blowjob and cum facial for Cory, amateur pov action.
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2164kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 523.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Early afternoon bare back luvin with Cory

Время генерации страницы 0.09538 секунды с 9 запросами