View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 04:16 AM   #5
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Chantelle - Blowjob Reward

Nerdpervert.com- Chantelle - Blowjob Reward

Description:
What a little fucking shit this girls son was who lived next door to the apartment I shot at way back when. He kept knocking on the doors when I was shooting other models. I had told her when I had seen her leaving the apartment that he has got to stop doing that. I had noticed too that she wasnt bad looking and I wouldn_t say no, put it that way. Then one day luckily when I wasn_t shooting there, the window went out, I knew it was that little shit too. When she came knocking and because she was new to the area I saw this as my chance. She didnt know I wasn_t the owner, she didnt know I was just renting this out for shoots as I filmed _ for my own person collection. So I saw my chance. I mentioned that the window had to be paid for as if I was the owner. Then she gave me the sob story for her being a single mother and she doesnt have the money and she doesnt know when she would be able to pay me back bla bla but that still doesnt change the fact that she cant control her fucking kid. So I put it too her, if she sucks my cock then I wont ask her for any money for the window. She just looked at me and said, what you just expect me to give you a blow job, just like that. I was like yep. Wether she wanted to or not she knew this would get out of paying for the window. I could tell by the expression on her face she was thinking she is going to have to do this. So she asked again, if I do this then I dont have to pay for the window? I was like no you dont. So she said ok, got on her knees, took my cock out and started to suck on it wow. I expected her to be shit as she wasnt really here to do this but you know what she actually sucked cock really well. Maybe she was craving one, not mine but I didnt care she was still sucking it but, being a single mam, good knows when she last sucked on a dick. So this was my lucky day as she was putting all the effort into my cock. She took it deep within her mouth I couldnt believe it. I lay back on the bed and zoomed into her sexy face as she was deep throating me. The video camera was part of the deal, that we recorded it for my own personal use (and the world wide webs, but I didnt tell her that bit). I also told her that part of the deal was swallowing my load, she nodded and said ok, opened her mouth wide and downed my big load. Awesome and maybe this time she will watch her kids more.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : Chantelle_blowjobreward_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 491.97 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Chantelle_blowjobreward_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.05945 секунды с 9 запросами