View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 04:20 AM   #6
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Lacey Starr - Toy boy wants to cum

Nerdpervert.com- Lacey Starr - Toy boy wants to cum

Description:
Wow, this scene might come as a surprise. Its a surprise for several reasons. Number 1, you may wonder where the fuck Lacey came from, number 2, you didnt know I fucked GILFs as well as MILFs and number 3, I have done some pretty shocking things so far to date on how far I will go to get a fuck or suck but nothing compares to this, fucking my best friends Grandma. Now I know what you are thinking, you are thinking, but you dont fuck her Paul, she just sucks you off. Well spotted your right, this scene is only a blow job scene. However I have fucked her and I did film it I just need the recovery experts to hurry up trying to recover it. After all the trouble I went into filming me fuck Lacey the memory card decided to fuck up and now, your left with just my story of how I fucked her, for now at least. I wont go into how I got to fuck her, I will just say she came onto me and if you do that I will go along with it. I will save the story for that update when I manage to recover it. Now Lacey comes round any chance she gets, usually telling her husband that she needs fucking something technical fixing. Her husband must think everything in the whole fucking house fucks up she_s always round here. For once I must say Scarlet has never said a word to me about this situation, she_s usually my voice of reason but for some reason she hasnt bothered, very strange. Anyway Lacey called round and I took her straight up stairs, for not what you think, its because I has having trouble with my Mac. Now just as she arrived and started doing her thing turning me on, Craig my friend, her grandson decided to call and wanted to meet up for a drink. I tried to get out of it as Lacey was already making my dick hard at this point, but no way he wanted to meet up and he wasnt taking no for an answer, and to be fair I hadnt seen him for a while. He was already on his was so I couldnt really get out of it and so we didnt have much time, sadly not enough time to fuck. So she unzipped me and stuck my cock right down her throat. I tell you what for a granny she can suck cock amazingly well and she makes the older they are the more experience they have very true. I wish she could teach every girl thats ever appeared on this site how to suck cock like she can, she would be a master teacher if she did. She even said that the older she gets the hornier she gets and her husband who is as old as her just cant keep up with her, and thats what she comes to me for. Now Im not the worlds best lover, Im far too selfish for that. However I am younger and thats what she likes. I have lost count of how many times she says she loves my young cock and every time she says it, it just turns me on more. She gags, she spits, she tells you how much she wants your cock, she looks up at you while she does it. What more can you want from a blow job. Oh and hey, she swallows your cum as well, yes its wrong, she_s my friends grandma and yes I went out with her grandson for a drink afterwards and yes I had no guilt. So come one guys ask yourself for a GILF would you fuck Lacey Starr??? Exactly I knew you would.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : LaceyStar-ToyBoyWantsToCum_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 452.57 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:LaceyStar-ToyBoyWantsToCum_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.04819 секунды с 9 запросами