View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 05:51 AM   #10
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Alexis Summers - Blow job Reward

Nerdpervert.com- Alexis Summers - Blow job Reward

Description:
Wow here is another scene from the Nerd Pervert Archives. Alexis was local girl down my street. There was a few rumours going around the village that she was a bit of a slut. So when she asked me to help her out with some computer trouble I wasted no time going round there. I wasnt the conman I am now back then and this is back when I was developing my conning skills so I thought if she was a slut is would be easy for me. Turns out her computer was fucked. I had a look at it but it turns out the hard drive had gone and I couldnt help her at all. She offered to pay me some money but I said no, I hardly did anything. She then commented that she has to give me something. She then told me that half the guys at work fancy her and how about a bit of fun. Errmmm who would say no to that? Next thing I know I have her massive fucking tits out and I am sucking on them. Then I finger fuck her and taste her pussy. She then gets on her knees and sucks my cock. Wow I never expected this day to turn out like that. She sucked on my cock real good, sucking the end with her hot mouth and really going for it, this slut had done this many times before. She even let me blow a big load all over her face. This is just one of the times I first started capturing on camera, before I even had the idea of fucking all these girls on camera, these archived scenes are the start of my journey to being the nerd pervert I am today.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : Alexissummers_blowjobreward_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 469.31 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Alexissummers_blowjobreward_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.07404 секунды с 9 запросами