View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 04:04 PM   #7931
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Blowjob tactics for satisfaction Mount Arlington

Studio: Venality
Video language: English
Our brunette babe loves wearing on lots of make-up on her face and eye-lashes, which she thinks can attract handsome boys. Today her plans were brought into reality through her blowjobbing seductive tactics.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1816kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blowjob tactics for satisfaction

Linda Mertzon

Cast: Linda
Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, MILF, No Hands, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Tattoos
This MILF has been a server at a place I've been going to for years and one Friday night while I was checking to see how the latest update was going on the site she came up behind me and saw the Member's Area. She said "Oooooh, whats' that?!?!". I was busted so I told her about my little hobby and she was intrigued but wasn't interested in trying it. Every time I went in after that she would ask me specific questions about these adventures. So after years of talking about it she finally decided to try it out.
Check back on Sunday for a new bonus update that the guys have been asking for in the Forum.
Duration: 56:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Linda

Danika 1st Visit Plumas

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Tattoos, Theater Room, Throat Fucking, Tongue Stud
This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dog dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. She almost needed a wheelchair to get to her car. I knew she was horny and wanted to get laid but her pussy was not prepared for this assault. She likes it rough so some viewers might be offended.
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danika 1st Visit

Sophia Grace is a pretty blonde Cannon Beach

Studio: FilthyPOV
Genres: Blowjob, DeepThroat, Fetish, POV
Sophia Grace is a pretty blonde who has a good time in the shower getting soaked and enjoying a hard dick.
Duration: 11:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13073kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Grace is a pretty blonde

Hanna Timewell

Cast: Hanna
Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Deepthroat, Interracial, Petite, Redhead, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
The little spinner is back in the booth for another feeding. She can easily spend all day at the Gloryhole taking load after load down her cock sucker. I was actually a bit surprised that she wanted to come back after being impaled during her first visit. I thought those guys were going to split her like dry hickory but she loved every inch of cock that got stuffed into her tiny snatch.
I usually give girls a little time to think about their last experience and eventually they will start craving it again and sure enough, here she is!
Duration: 38:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11650kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanna

Close Up Blowjob with Piper Welda

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Oral , Blowjob ,Handjobs
Piper is up close and personal in her first official blowjob video, and it's all shot in POV. It's like you're the one receiving this gorgeous woman's affection. Her lips pout lightly as she teases your cockhead, almost like she's thinking about how to best please you and draw out the moments before your orgasm... Be honest, you're thinking about coming already. Her eyes are what really get you, though. They brighten and crinkle just slightly as she flashes a gorgeous smile your way before going back to simultaneously stroking and sucking your cock. How can someone so sweet be so sexy, too? That's the beauty of a woman like Piper... She's both, and much more, too. The way she handles your cock is just incredible, blending just the right amount of saliva with the perfect pressure as she strokes and licks and teases you through pure bliss. When you come, she takes it all in her mouth, spurt after powerful spurt. Your cum flows back out, mixed with her spit, lubing you up as she continues to work her hands around your cock. She is almost relentless, but it's just so she can milk out those last moments of intense pleasure before licking you clean... She really knows what she's doing with this blowjob.
Duration: 4:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 211.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Close Up Blowjob with Piper

Keilani Kita is sucking him to get his juice Old Zionsville

Studio: FilthyPOV
Genres: Blowjob, DeepThroat, Fetish, POV
Keilani Kita is always happy to suck as she fills her mouth with his cock and then she takes all of his cum.
Duration: 14:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11272kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keilani Kita is sucking him to get his juice
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12194 секунды с 9 запросами