View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 07:27 AM   #46
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Elise Teeze - Estate Agent

Nerdpervert.com- Elise Teeze - Estate Agent

Description:
I was well pissed off today. I had tried to sell my flat and was told how much it was worth by an Estate Agents I had been using. I had an offer for the flat but then found out off a friend who worked in another place it was worth more than that and I was pissed off with the Estate agents that had quoted me a lot less. Scarlet had come round to make sure I didnt fly off the handle, I had the camera on as I wanted to film them when they sent the boss round incase they said anything else wrong and so I would have proof. When the boss arrived, she was beautiful, thats right she was a MILF too. She had come round to say sorry. Nothing she said was good enough. To calm myself down I started changing the subject and found out she was married and only ever slept with him and worse yet he didnt like his cock sucked now what type of fucking guy is that? She was a bit un comfortable with it all being on camera, so Scarlet asked to have a word outside of the room, she said she knew I was up to my old tricks and I told her to go and switch her camera on, to her disapproval she did and now Elise had two cameras on her. I threatened to go to the papers about what a joke her company was and she didnt like that idea. So I told her to get on her knees and close her eyes. I got my cock out and told her to open her eyes. She was shocked but I said if she didnt do it Id go to the media, so she started to suck on my dick. I think deep down she liked it as she loved sucking cock but her husband wouldnt let her. Wow was she making up for lost time, what an experienced MILF cock sucker. She told me she had fantasied about a guy cumming in her mouth. I was only too happy to help her out on that one. She asked what it would feel like, I told her nice and thick and warm. I unloaded in her mouth and she swallowed the lot, greedy bitch. I love black mail.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : EliseTeeze_EstateAgent_1280x720-mp4_hdready-001.mp4
File Size : 574.26 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Elise_Teeze_-_Estate_Agent.rar

Download VIDEO: