AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default "Would I look more sexy with bigger tits?"

"Would I look more sexy with bigger tits?"

Name of actress: Pearl Sky
Tags: Amateur, Brunette, Latina, Solo

"My guy is 10 years older than me. He got into reading NN when he got divorced, and he was really embarrassed about showing me his stash at first. But when I said I'd love to look at them with him, he began to talk about me posing...and he succeeded," Pearl said. "I have no problem with being naked with him, but when he had the camera I got kinda shy. I guess it was knowing that so many guys would be checking out my body in detail. But I'm very happy with the results, and I hope the readers enjoy what they see. I've been thinking about getting breast implants for ages because I think my tits are too small," Pearl said. "But my guy says I'm perfect just like I am so now I'm a bit undecided. I wish I could get feedback from the NN readers. My nipples are very sensitive, and I love to have them sucked when I'm having sex because it feels incredible. My guy says I'd lose all feeling in them if I got implants, and that's a big consideration, I must admit. Still I'd love to have a nice pair of D-cup titties so I could wear sexy clothes and actually have cleavage to show."

GENERAL INFO:
Name: "Would I look more sexy with bigger tits?"
Format: JPG
Resolution: 1063x1600
Photos: 60
Size: 28 Mb

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13316 секунды с 9 запросами