Default Sigal's Bikini Yacht Cruise Sigal Acon

Sigal's Bikini Yacht Cruise Sigal Acon

Info:
File Name: Sigal's Bikini Yacht Cruise
Format: JPG
File Size: 116 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 100
Description: Over the many centuries of sailing, men carved wooden mastheads of beautiful girls to place on the bows of their ships for good luck and protection. Sigal Acon is a living beautiful masthead for a yacht that took her on another boob cruise. Sigal loves to travel. She loves visiting Thailand. "Traveling is one of my dreams," said Sigal, who went to university and worked as a festival organizer. "For me, you're breathing, so you're traveling. I've been to many countries but still not enough. Thailand, Hong Kong, Italy, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, the Maldives. "For relaxation, I read books. I'll relax, read, maybe have a glass of wine, listen to jazzy music. Now, I can go to parties and have fun. I like it, to meet new people, but I'm not into it so much. Now I prefer to go to the beach, to have more lounging time." SCORE and Voluptuous editor Dave asked Sigal about some important Russian words. SCORELAND: How do you say boobs in Russian? Sigal: We have different words. For example, grud is breasts. We don't have a word for boobs. Just grud. SCORELAND: So big boobs would be... Sigal: Bol'shiye grud. SCORELAND: How do you say ass in Russian? Sigal: Babka. SCORELAND: Penis? Sigal: Well, actually, penis sounds the same. SCORELAND: Would you say in Russian, "Do you want to see my big boobs?" Sigal: Ty khochesh' uvidet' moyu bol'shuyu grud'?
Cast: Sigal Acon
Genre: Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Outdoors, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03114 секунды с 9 запросами