View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 08:14 AM   #511
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tumble Down Dick (Casper Ivarsson, Gregor Gilead) Nekoosa

Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Muscles, Cumshots, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English
After spending a little while contemplating the busy streets outside his window cute skateboarder Gregor Gilead decides to brave the crowds and head for the park with his board, and it's a good thing he does too because within moments of his stroll in the sun he's encountering handsome and fit young Casper Ivarsson, quickly seeing an opportunity for some BoyFun. They already have a sport in common, both carrying similar boards and seemingly both on their way to the same skate park, but of course they never make it. Casper slips down a slight hill, which makes you wonder how he manages to move on wheels if his feet give him so much trouble. It's a good thing Gregor is there to offer a little assistance and few words are needed to persuade the boy to come back to his apartment and take his weight off his potentially bruised knee. It doesn't seem to matter that Casper is wearing shorts, they're soon off so Gregor can get a better look at the invisible injury. Needless to say, the incredible cock bulge in Casper's underwear is a much more tempting sight and he soon has Gregor exploring it. Shirts are removed and Casper's awesome stiff teen cock is out for Gregor to lick and suck, a task he's more than ready for and something he clearly loves, his own cock is being wanked in his own fist while he services his new pal. The two young men are equally well-endowed, a fact proven when their hard lengths meet for some mutual cock frotting, their foreskins sliding over their glistening tips while their warm shafts grind together. It's quite an innocent activity for a couple of eager boys like these, but be sure the frotting and sucking is only the start. When Casper slurps his new buddy's tool his fingers seek out Gregor's tight pucker, exploring his hole and without words suggesting that his cock might feel good inside it. Gregor can't possibly say no to such an offer, soon impaling his naked ass down on Casper's raw cock, sliding up and down the juicy wet length, wanking himself off with every bounce. There's no doubt the boys are glad to have abandoned an afternoon of boarding in favor of raw butt fucking when Casper eases his bareback tool back inside Gregor's hole for some pummeling on his back, his cock poking in and out of the warm and fleshy hole until he can't take any more pleasure. With moans of bliss he takes aim, ready to deliver a facial for his helpful new friend, the taste and feel of teen cream on Gregor's chin and tongue making his own bulging boner spew out his own goo. It's amazing how quickly Casper recovered from his injury, but that's the power of hard young cock for you!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7965kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tumble Down Dick (Casper Ivarsson, Gregor Gilead)

LatinBoyz Sexy LatinBoyz Model Zak Senath

Age 19 – Height 5′ 6″ – Weight 154 lbs. – Colombian
Tuesday, April 21st new video added. Zak considers himself straight but said, "I am heterosexual. But I am not going to deny that on occasions I get curious and like to experiment with a little bit everything. If I end up with a guy I like to be the top and at the same time dominant, to make him become my slave while we are having sex." We also found it interesting that he likes stimulating his gooch (the area between the ass hole and dick) when jacking off.
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4440kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 423.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinBoyz Sexy LatinBoyz Model Zak

Chelo and Paulo Copemish

Release Year: 2022
Studio: OTBBoyz.com
These young Latinos hit the bed horny and it isn't long before the clothes are flying off. Big uncut dick gets sucked and cock hungry hole is licked, before both are ready to fuck. The young couple makes good use of that bed, as they fuck bareback in several positions, each getting exactly what he wants. By the time these two are done, bottom boy has cum dripping from his ass and dick. Finally, the two share a taste of their seed in one last kiss.
Duration: 5:06
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 80.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chelo and Paulo

Fabio and Raul Cornville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: OTBBoyz.com
After meeting outdoors, these two horny young Latinos hit the bed ready for action. The two kiss, as their clothes hit the floor and it isn't long before they are getting a taste of each other's dick and asshole. The long oral exchange ends after a little fingering has them fucking on the bed. What follows is a hot bareback romp that ends with bottom boy shooting on himself, as his skinny little ass gets pumped full of cum. The two end their high-energy fuck by sharing a taste of the cum that was spilled.
Duration: 5:06
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 80.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fabio and Raul

Take me to your place, I'll fuck you Port Henry

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Hardcore, Bareback
Latino amateurs Pablo Bravo and Quentin, rough anal bareback sex!
Duration: 24:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3327kbps

File size: 628.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Take me to your place, I'll fuck you

Sentenced Don't Get Caught Wiota

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Rascal Video, Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Adam Russo, Mike DeMarko, Alessandro Del Toro
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscles, Bears, Big Dicks, Hairy
Hot Latin uncut Alessandro Del Toro is prowling a notorious cruise spot when the two dirty minded studs come together to have a couple beers and out come the cocks.
Duration: 2:03:24
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sentenced Don't Get Caught

Blue Pictures - New York Construction Company Solapur

1. Jack Wrangler, Ryder Jones, Johny Kanuuk
Jack Wrangler gets a call telling him to come back to his construction work site on a Saturday to deal with flooding and electrical problems. He’s waylaid at the start by two hot clones, mustached and smooth bodied Ryder Jones and hairy-chested and bearded rehead Johny Kanuuk, who are more interested in sex. Sucking all around, and Johnny tops Jack, while Ryder tops Johnny.
2. Pepe Moreno, Jack Wrangler
At the construction site, goateed Latin stud Pepe Moreno shows Jack the kind of pipe he think is leaking, and of course that leads to the Latin kid sucking Jack’s cock and Jack topping him.
3. Gerry Gallo, Jason McBride
Also at the site, carpenter Jason Mc Bride is working at the sawbench when mustached clone Gerry Gallo sidles up and starts feeling him up. They’re soon 69’ing, and Jason tops Gerry.
4. Ryder Jones, Johny Kanuuk
Back at Jack’s place, Ryder and Johny are still at it with one another, with Ryder stuffing his cock and balls up Johnny’s furry ass.
5. Jack Wrangler, Gerry Gallo, Sean Costellano
At the site, Jack invites site foreman Sean Castellano inside to talk with Gerry Gallo about the flooding, but in no time, both of the mustached studs are sucking Jack’s cock together and Jack tops Gerry before pumping a load on Sean’s face.
6. Ryder Jones, Johny Kanuuk, Jack Wrangler
His work done, Jack heads back home, where Ryder and Johny are still at it. He joins them in time for a little more cocksucking and money shots all around.
Format: avi
Duration: 57:35
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 2428kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Pictures - New York Construction Company

Время генерации страницы 0.06442 секунды с 9 запросами