Old 04-24-2022, 08:16 AM   #514
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dive In Deep Zweibrucken

Studio: Unzipped
Video language: English
Its a hot summer day and nine of the most gorgeous Unzipped Video studs strip their clothes and their inhibitions in five scenes of man-on-man action - sizzling with passion and drenched in cum. Nick Marino and Luca DiCorso waste no time getting naked and locking mouths in a passionate poolside makeout session. Nick is a Latin top with hulking muscles and a huge cock. But this bulging mountain of flesh is not too much of a man to get on his knees and wrap his thick, juicy lips around Lucas long cock, swallowing the entire length in one hungry gulp. The buffed Latin lover is hungry, and Luca a horny bottom with a swimmers build and a willing ass does not want to disappoint. So he spreads his cheeks and offers his sweet asshole to the Latin studs red, juicy lips. He dives in deep with his huge tongue, sucking Lucas tight ass as if it were a Big Gulp.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:08
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dive In Deep

LatinBoyz - Zak Solo Grandy

Zak considers himself straight but said, “I am heterosexual. But I am not going to deny that on occasions I get curious and like to experiment with a little bit everything. If I end up with a guy I like to be the top and at the same time dominant, to make him become my slave while we are having sex.” We also found it interesting that he likes stimulating his gooch (the area between the ass hole and dick) when jacking off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4440kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 423.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinBoyz - Zak Solo

Huntin For Ass, Scene 4 - Jimmy Durano, Johnny V Scioto Mills

Stripping off their trousers, their already solid dicks are standing proud and ready for a hard sucking; julian in particularly hungry for hot latino danny's dick!! After some really passionate oral action, danny gets his juicy tongue into julian's tight pink hot until it's wet and ready for his well worked cock to slide in. Julian arches his back as danny begins to thrust hard and fast, pulling his leg up to get a steady footing as his bare dick really works our curly haired fuck friend!!
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4650kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 842.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huntin For Ass, Scene 4 - Jimmy Durano, Johnny V

Rick West and Mitchell James - Hand Over Fist Macdona

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Rick West ,Mitchell James
Genres: Fisting , Oral Sex , Anal Sex , Buttplay , Hairy , Interracial , Rimming , Self-fisting , Cumshot , Latin Men , Male Masturbation , Ass Shot , Muscle Men
Club Inferno's own Uber-bottom, Rick West opens the action with an encore performance of his asstonishing self-fisting capabilities. Rick's ability to pound his own hole is guaranteed to leave you breathless and wondering 'who needs friends?' Lean and mean Mitchell James enters the picture after this long and hard auto-assault and proceeds to fuck Rick's gaping hole. When it's really loose and sloppy Mitchell gives it a good tonguing and then, without further ado, punch fucks the bejeebers out of it.
Duration: 22:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1157kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 213.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rick West and Mitchell James - Hand Over Fist

Время генерации страницы 0.04907 секунды с 9 запросами