Default Sofie's Got Style Sofie Style

Sofie's Got Style Sofie Style

Info:
File Name: Sofie's Got Style
Format: JPG
File Size: 146 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2000
Picture: 130
Description: "I like attention," says Sofie Style, an attractive German one of photographers found in his search for voluptuous women. To keep fit, Sofie swims and goes to the gym. She sports a scorpion tattoo on her left ankle. She's a Scorpio, born November 7th. Sofie is a healthy-looking young woman. "My boobs are natural," said Sofie, a nurse by profession. "People always compliment me and guys ask me questions about them. That's good if they are nice questions." I get even more attention when I wear very tight clothing showing a lot of cleavage. Men are always talking to me. I enjoy how I look in them so I like to do this. I wear Triumph bras. I can find what I like in stores. Most of the time, I wear sports bras. I'm a late bloomer. I was 16 when my breasts got so big. I had the biggest breasts in school." Sofie facts: Favorite clubs: Local music pubs in my hometown. Favorite television shows: CSI, Vampire Diaries, The Mentalist and Castle. I am a serial junkie. Favorite movies: SAW and horror movies, in general. Favorite books: Biographies and true stories. Favorite music: From 80's to Hip Hop. Favorite drinks: All kinds of cocktails. Favorite foods: Pasta and I really love mashed potatoes. Favorite actors: Ian Somerhalder and Sarah Michelle Gellar. Favorite singers: Unheilig and Rammstein.
Cast: Sofie Style
Genre: New Discovery, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Food, Kitchen, Masturbation, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03497 секунды с 9 запросами