View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 04:43 PM   #7981
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Francesca & Finley Lee Center

Cast: Francesca & Finley
Genres: 15 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Booth BJ, Brunette, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Latina, Oral Creampie, Petite, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
Who ordered the insanely hot Gloryhole visit? I know someone did because here these two babes are tearing it up in the booth.
The only thing I don't like about these type of visits is how to cram all the details of the action in the description without writing a book. Let's start at the beginning.
They get things kicked off by some very hot girl/girl kissing. They had just met moments before so I figured this would be a good ice breaker and get their juices flowing. I know, a monkey could have figured that one out but I'm still taking credit for suggesting it. After getting thoroughly acquainted, they got right into sucking cocks and swallowing loads. You guys are going to love their first cum swap!
Now just imagine peeking through the Gloryhole and seeing these two chicks on the other side just waiting to suck the cum out of your dick. I have no clue how some of these guys last as long as they do.
Their fans are going to absolutely love this visit but that's not all! After they both got fed many loads in the Gloryhole booth, I took them into the Theater Room for a bonus feature where one was gangbanged while strapped to the Fuck Bench and the other one fluffed her and the guys! Another one of my brilliant ideas...Boo Ya!!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10903kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Francesca & Finley

Slow Delectable Blowjob Owenton

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Oral , Blowjob ,Handjobs
Video language: English
Most men tell us they would rather have Piper all to themselves, but they’ll settle for the next best thing- a very intimate POV video. Here it is, the most intimate blowjob Piper has ever done, you can almost feel her warmth on your cock. Piper Blush starts by savouring the tip of your cock with her tongue, licking it in every angle she can possibly find. Her eyes are locked on yours. She shares thru them such passion and desire. You feel yourself getting harder. She takes it slow knowing you are most sensitive at this point of your erection. Only once she has tempted you, to her liking, does she slide you between her moist lips and deep into the the comfortably tight hole of her throat. As she pulls out string of saliva from far down stay stuck on your shaft. She brushes her lips, her mouth, her chin all over you. It’s incredible how much attention she gives to your manhood, you feel whole in her. The deeper she goes the louder she genuine moans resonate on your every inches. As she smiles with her eyes looking into yours she cups your balls to keep them as hot as the rest of you stiff member. She covers your length with long lascive licks. You can’t help pushing on your hips, you are about to explode. She holds you while you ejaculate in her mouth. She delects herself from the warm semen that drips out of your bursting cock.
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 665.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slow Delectable Blowjob

Lesbian BJ Threesome With Bridgette B. & Kianna Dior New Germany

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Bridgette B., Kianna Dior
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Anal DP DPP IR Threesome
Ms. B. joins buxom Asian MILF Kianna Dior for a lesbian make-out session and dildo party. The ladies oil their mammaries and treat Jonni's meat to a gagging, drooling double blowjob and a titty fuck.
Duration: 46:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6666kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian BJ Threesome With Bridgette B. & Kianna Dior

Tied Up Under Her Bur Dubai

This video was based upon a special request we had. Piper has you sit on a chair, placing your hands behind your back. You oblige, willingly. She ties your hands together and then to the chair. You are at her mercy, as she slowly strokes and grinds against your member through the fabric of your underwear. She takes her time, her tongue seduces your shaft. She places her hair on one side and leans upon you. You feel the warm walls of her mouth close on you but never stopping. You push yourself as far as you can. She sits you back down. She gently touches your tip with her teeth. You stay calm. She wants to give you a better view, she strokes you with her hand, letting you get a good view of her body. She is in no hurry and you are so hard, the edging is too much. She takes both her hands to relieve you. She twists and the first spurt lands on her face. She keeps you in her mouth for the rest of it to land in her. She shows you and swallows it all.
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 632.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Up Under Her

Lily Loves Licking Putnam Station

The lovely Lily is a familiar face to many fans here, and she's happy to lend her skills to The Art of Blowjob. Her radiance and love for her partner is absolutely impossible to deny. It's wonderful to have this kind of chemistry to share here... And does she ever know what she's doing! Her long tongue loves to lick. It's almost hypnotic to watch. Most fascinatingly is the way she's drawn not only to a hard, throbbing cock, but also to the balls. That's a sign of genuine lust for cum in a blowjob... It's all about the origins, stirring everything up to an inevitable conclusion of a beautiful cumshot. Lily's blowjobs pack a punch, and she doesn't hold anything back as she sucks and strokes to a spectacular finish in her mouth, on her lips and cascading across her face. It's good to have her back, and see such a passionate, beautiful woman give such a truly phenomenal blowjob.
Duration: 6:30
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 956kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 51.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Loves Licking

Inside Piper Tanumshede

This particular video is very different from what you are used to on TheArtofBlowjob. It focuses entirely on showcasing the beauty of Piper as a sexual being. All so you can get a better sense of how much she loves to expresses herself thru sexual acts. She is driven by a need for sensuality and passion. The video is filmed in a very tight close-up to accentuate the feeling of intimacy and connection that she purley radiates when she creates videos with TheArtofBlowjob. I start by teasing you by hinting that my nipples are erect under my top. I pull on them slightly, just enough to excite me. I let my fingers run freely under the fabric, while you watch. I caress your thighs with the same naughty fingers. I can tell your cock is getting harder. I just want you in my mouth. I approach my breasts, and I drop my bra. It has the effect I wished for on your nice girth. I take you between my lips. That amazing first contact where you are dry, and I salivate for it! I kiss and lick every inch until you are drenched in my saliva. I can tell you want more. I let my panties slide down so I can place you in my warm slit. I ride you intensely. I stroke my clit while your hard cock penetrates me. I know it makes you throb, even more, creating pure pleasure. We both can't take it anymore. I let you cum all over my pussy.
Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inside Piper

Piper Loves Deep Throating Twin Mountain

Sitting on the bean bag chair facing the window, she looks through her glasses right at you. She leans towards you, making sure you see her naked breasts. She places her hands on your legs, you feel her push you towards her mouth, bringing your cock between her lips without using her hands. You see her mouth tightening around the bottom of your shaft, as she pulls towards her, the squeeze makes your cock harder. She takes you with one hand, to get all of your attention. You can't focus on anything else but the sensation of her hand and mouth working together to please you. She looks at you and in a second rushes herself on you, swallowing your cock whole. She pulls out with a big gasp for air, you hear a faint moan under her breathing. Every time she deep-throats you and she pushes herself more, she feels more and more pleasure. You can see in her eyes that she wants more. She wets your cock abundantly with her saliva. She positions herself further from you, so you can see her fully naked body. You love to see the top of her head to the beginning of her ass. She twists her hand on your length while she strokes you. It slides so fluently that every touch she poses runs through your nerves and brings you closer to climax. She makes waves with her tongue on the tip of your cock. She is making you edge, you can always capitulate and push her head on your throbbing cock, but then she would have won and you can not let her win. She is ready for the finale, you can see it in her eyes. She takes her hand strokes you and once in a while rubs your tip. It makes you go crazy, she's sitting down in front of you asking for your cum to fill her mouth. You explode between her breasts, it slides to her belly button. She gets closer to your tip, catching the last drops with her tongue.
Duration: 6:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10778kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 510.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piper Loves Deep Throating
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11769 секунды с 9 запросами