View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 09:23 AM   #7
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Breck Holmen

Video language: English
Bennett anthony has been secretly admiring jimmy fanz, probably because of his playful nature and cute butt. When jimmy finds a framed photograph of himself in bennett’s kitchen, he is flattered and admits to bennett he has a crush on him too.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:39
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1501kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 237.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breck

Summer Recruits: Behind The Scenes Part I, Scene 06 Granite

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kaden ,Dorian ,Brian
Genres: Muscular ,Blow Job ,Gay ,Group
The Behind The Scenes disc is comprised of the best of the best narrowed down to two full hours of what happened when the camera's were supposed to be off. We captured so much hot stuff that is was hard to decide what to save, but I think we did a damn good job of saving the best. This to me is the highlight of the entire project as we get to see first hand what does happen when the camera's are supposed to be put away. Watching these guys and their crazy antics is as close to actually being there as it gets. Here's some of the highlights featured on the Behind The Scenes disc of Summer Recruits:In the kitchen, playing with meat. The boys have a debate and David and Dorian tell us what it means to be a Marine, David decides he's no camera man and passes the camera off so he can be in the spotlight. We take pictures of the guys with my iPhone so I can twitter them for your enjoyment. A late night, after-the-bars AD fashion show begins to unfold as David brings out some of his sexy underwear and bathing suits. The boys all seem eager to try them on so we have a fashion show of sorts.The fashion show soon turns into a five man circle jerk at 3 am with Dorian, Kaden, Brian, David and Domenic. These five recruits give it their all and David makes his rounds as the 'fluffer' as each guy unloads a huge wad. David moves over and takes Brian's hot load in his throat and Brian is in the chair right where he is. Dorian decides to take a Sharpie and write, 'I love cock' on Brian's chest. Hilarious barracks behavior right here at the beach.One of the hottest things for me in the Behind The Scenes footage was when Dorian gave Brian an official regulation Marine high and tight. I could barely keep myself breathing. All I could do was watch in amazement as Dorian showed off some serious barber skills. We took this barber shop visit to the next level and Dorian shaved Brian's asshole with the same clippers he'd used on his head. I fainted as I watched Dorian's cock rub against Brian's thigh as he cut his hair. Ever feel your barbers cock rub against your arm? Well, hopefully it was as hot as this.Conrad was stung by a few jelly fish out in the water during this trip and suffered some pain and discomfort from it. We put him in the bath tub and poured vinegar all over him. We threatened to piss on him and he didn't seem too against the idea. The disc ends with Conrad waving by to the camera as he sits in the tub soaked in vinegar.There's a ton of other great stuff on the Behind The Scenes disc, but I just wanted to highlight some of it here for you. You'll have to watch it yourself to see what else happened.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4697kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Recruits: Behind The Scenes Part I, Scene 06

Brandon & Zeke (Outtakes) Bosque Farms

Before you know it, jimmy is in doggy position on the kitchen counter-top and bennett is lathering his asshole with his warm tongue.
Duration: 13:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2439kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 248.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandon & Zeke (Outtakes)

BrokeStraightBoys Introducing Tate Thompson 720p Lafe

Meet Tate Thompson, a sexy dude with the great laugh. The blonde dude has been putting in natural gas lines from Binghamton, New York to Waldorf, Maryland. The job paid well, but he wanted something different.
So he walked way from that and now works in his aunt's bar. "I grew up in kitchens," Tate says. "My father was a chef. My grandmother was a chef. My great-grandmother was a chef." He likes cooking, but the 22-year-old doesn't want to make it a career.
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 322.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrokeStraightBoys Introducing Tate Thompson 720p

Devin Franco and Nate Grimes - The Colonary Academy Des Plaines

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Devin Franco ,Nate Grimes
Genres: Big Dick , Fingering , Fisting , Oral , Rimming , Rosebud
Chef Nate Grimes is determined to stuff every open hole in his kitchen. After successfully filling up a gaping turkey for his horny students, the perverted chef shifts his focus to his assistant, Devin Franco. Wearing only an apron, Devin leans over the kitchen island as Nate dives tongue first into his hungry muscle butt. Once the chef's eager mouth is done servicing Devin's ass and meaty cock, he introduces everyone to the special sauce that he'll be using during his intense, hands-on demonstration. With his paws covered in the saucy concoction, it doesn't take long until Nate's entire fist is swallowed by Devin's asshole. To bring things to the next level, Devin climbs his stretched ass onto the countertop so the chef can further stuff his hole while sucking on his hard cock. As Devin moans for more, Nate quickly moves each hand in and out of his assistant's gash until the bottom's glorious rosebud bursts out for the entire audience to see. Nate punches Devin's insides back into his body before continuing to fist Devin as the gaping bottom strokes himself and blows a sea of cum all over his own stomach.Â
Duration: 25:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 593.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devin Franco and Nate Grimes - The Colonary Academy

Blowing Trevor Ohiowa

Fuck buddies julian and danny spend a hot afternoon together the way we love twinks to spend time!! Obviously really into each other, these lads quickly work their way into the bedroom from the kitchen, kissing as they fumble their way until they both collapse on the bed, eager to rip each other's clothes off!
Duration: 13:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 146.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blowing Trevor

Gaping Holes! Shipshewana

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Mike Cage , Nicolas Cruz , Rudy Valentino , Phil Raven , Tristan Balboa , Kai Alexander , Rudy Bodlak , Justin Conway , Kyle Dickson and Sean Davoy.
Genres: Big Cocks, Compilation,Hot Fuck & Tasty Suck,Bareback & Condom, European,Young Studs ,Twinks ,Uncut ,Big dick ,Threesome
These guys loved to get fucked until their assholes gape. ... A description which pretty much sums up this magnificent pair, with Cruz pushing his raw cock deep inside Cage’s ass before eventually pumping a stunning wad of cream into Cage’s open (and amazingly receptive!) mouth. ... ...Indeed, having taken the time to exchange a heady fray of cock-sucking and wanton 69-ing, the young Czech is soon pushing Raven down onto the kitchen table and thrusting the entire weight of his slim, athletic frame against Raven’s hungry ass – which, it must be noted, opens up with almost exquisite eagerness. Indeed, ... ...in steps Rudy Bodlak toplete this crotch-splitting threesome – Balboa taking even more hard dick for your entertainment before finally spewing his wad over Conway’s pretty young face.Guys who will stop at nothing to get what they want, which in this instance means bundling Alexander into a rather grubby little alley and subjecting him to a very peral “investigation”. As it happens, mind, the two assailants – Kyle Dick and Sean Davoy – are not the kind of lads you’d particularly object to taking an interrogation from. Davoy, in particular, is a well-toned, dark-haired lad with a nice looking cock.
Duration: 1:24:51
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2133kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaping Holes!

Время генерации страницы 0.06814 секунды с 9 запросами