View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 04:54 PM   #2600
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Antonia Sainz tied bent over

Antonia Sainz tied bent over

Antonia is at my place. Dressed in a white dress, black pantyhose and high heels. No bra, no panties. She finds my ropes and a blindfold. Undresses, keeps the pantyhose on. Takes on the blindfold and waits. Next! She's tied bent over, waiting. She hears the front door open, I come in. I stand behind her, close. Starts caressing her. Her breasts are hanging heavily, nipples already hard. I rip open the nylons exposing her round firm as, her open dripping wet pussy. I start fingering her wet warm pussy, she moans, I finger fuck her, teasing her clitoris. Then push a vibrating Lelo dildo deep inside her. She's so tight I have to slowly slowly push it in! I leave it pulsating on her gspot. I take off the blindfold! I then finger her clitoris, dildo still inside her. She moans and has a long intense orgasm. I then tries to have the dildo out. But her pussy is gripping it. Finally I can have it out, more pussy finger fucking! She stands bent over, still tied, still horny! Members please enjoy this private video clip. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 48 s
Size: 522 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Bondage Antonia

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03536 секунды с 9 запросами