View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 08:47 PM   #7990
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

So Slippery Inside Portola

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Oral , Blowjob ,Handjobs
Video language: English
Piper leans on you. You can smell the faint perfume of her hot skin. Outside, it's more than 80 degrees. Her amused eyes show you how much desire she has for you. She brushes her fingers against your thighs, and slowly sucks your cock up into her mouth. You let her have her pleasure. She drools all over your shaft. Her saliva is making it easy for your cock to slide deep inside of her throat. There is just enough wetness for you to feel every part of her mouth. You can feel her erotic moans, they resonate on your cock making it throb with impatience. She makes you wait, but you love it! The heat from her mouth warms your length and balls as she sucks on them. She takes your hard member in her hand and thrusts it vigorously to orgasm. She places her face on your tip to get a perfect facial. As you climax, she spreads your semen on her cheek and opens her lips to swallow the last burst. She delightfully licks you clean.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 477.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So Slippery Inside

Deep throat sucking of a brunette Dassel

Studio: Riccardo Santini
Dark room in a night is not a big trouble for grabbing a big dick and making a blowjob to it. Brunette-haired babe exposed her body, grabbed the penis itself with her hands and started pushing it into the throat.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep throat sucking of a brunette

Aria Electra - One electric hot number (2022) Oyens

Cast: Aria Electra
Genres: Oral
Aria is one electric hot number. And you can't help but to start counting down to an electric facial the moment you see her sexy, sultry face. Her mischievous bedroom eyes pull you in as her hungry mouth swallows your eager cock down her throat. She's down on her knees before you know what happened and your cock vanishes in her face. She licks balls and sucks cock nasty and sloppy until her upturned willing face is glazed with hot cum.
Duration: 32:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8180kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria Electra - One electric hot number (2022)

Skylar Vox - A Mouth Workout (2021) Redford

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Skylar Vox
Genres: Oral
I was thinking about getting in a quick workout at the outdoor gym at my apartment. Instead, my eyes got a workout when I see this really hot blonde with huge tits sitting on the machine. She was waiting for a friend that had stood her up and I gave her my number. She came over later and I gave those tits and her mouth, a workout with my cock!
Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 259kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Vox - A Mouth Workout (2021)

Naked in Bed with Piper Weeping Water

Piper lays on your lap while you read on your tablet. She’s deep in her thoughts, lightly brushing her fingers on your leg. Her head is right beside your shaft. You peek at her nude curves from time to time, as her fingers slide under your boxers. She feels your soft skin on her, smiles, and takes her hand out. To get better access, she caresses your shaft on top of the soft white fabric. Every stroke makes your bulge grow bigger. Piper’s mouth waters when she uncovers your cock, bringing yo on her tongue before she closes her lips to squeeze you tightly in her. You can’t concentrate on your reading much longer. You take her head in your hand, your other hand helps you enter her. She loves when you’re in control, moaning during every stroke. You try to push her off of your cock, but she goes in deeper, letting you stay in until you can’t take it anymore. When she comes back up for air, you come on her tongue, on her lips and on her face. She swallows what lands in her. She wants to lick the last drops, but your tip is still too sensitive.
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6267kbps
Audio: 197kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked in Bed with Piper

What's in the box? - Christmas Surprise East Carbon

Piper goes to the living room, excited about what presents she’ll get. She’s got her shiny red pants on, flaunting her derriere to you. She hasn’t put on a shirt, wearing just a bra that matches the red of her pants, and a red little santa at. You hold her gift on you as you tell her to open it. She sits in front of you and takes a glimpse! She smiles naughtily and throws the cover of the box on the floor. What a surprise- A dick in a box! She rapidly fills her mouth. She pushes her face against the box to takes you deeper. She is so seductive and sloppy around your dick. You throw the box away and let her enjoy her gift to the fullest. Piper licks your balls as she swallows your cock. Each time, you leave the comfort of her throat she moans of pleasure with a hint of sadness. She wants to keep you there, but she has to breath from time to time. She amusingly strokes you with her hands, sticking her tongue out. You give her the second part of her gifts, as it lands deep in her throat you hear her swallow it. What a great Christmas gift!
Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5882kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 409.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What's in the box? - Christmas Surprise

Sexy in Jeans Blowjob Bartelso

Here's 'Sexy in Jeans Blowjob 60fps'. This is the first version in 60 frames per second(fps), the second version of this video will be made available tomorrow in 24fps in our update section. Please make sure you compare both updates carefully and vote for YOUR favorite frame per second rate on our Twitter @TheArtofBlowjob Nothing is sexier than a woman wearing tight jeans. Yes, you read right the first time. Naked is not as titillating as having to guess what those outrageous curves look like in the nude! But is it more life-like in 60fps? A good pair of denim leaves you with this urge to unbutton, unzip and pull down as fast lightning. Now combine those old fashion hi-rise blues with a crochet micro-bikini, and you have the most jaw-dropping combo! I slip on my newly both crochet micro-bikini. You watch as I tie the knots. I get shy when you look at me that way, but I can't help myself, it turns me on. You lay on your back while I place my hands on each side of you. On all fours, I have much better control. As I put my mouth on you, I feel the urge to taste you. I feel your cock harden under the pressure of lips. I go deeper with every new stroke, leaving you so wet that you slide further into my throat. Your fingers push aside the see-thru wool. Knowing your eyes are all over my body, it makes me tremble. Your balls cuddle up closer to your shaft as your legs clench under me. I guess that it is coming. I kiss your tip turning my hand on your length. Your juices flow out as you climax. I appreciate every drop of you!
Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 224.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy in Jeans Blowjob
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10856 секунды с 9 запросами