Old 04-28-2022, 08:27 AM   #109
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Koldo Goran and Angel Garcia Raurkela

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Koldo Goran and Angel Garcia
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots, Rimming, Kissing, Outdoors
Video language: English
Summer is not yet over and our hung top-mate Koldo Goran is enjoying some fresh air’s relief in the woods when sexy tattoed stud Angel Garcia approaches him to ask for a cigarette: Koldo doesn’t smoke but he has something better to offer. When Angel discover the huge banana inside his legs he does not waste any time and invites Koldo to move toward a hidden place to have his hungry ass destroyed! Join us now and watch this new outdoor video with Koldo Goran and Angel Garcia!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 410.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Koldo Goran and Angel Garcia

Dwight & Ransom: Edge Fay

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dwight, Ransom
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
I was having a tough time convincing Dwight to do more with a guy, so I offered him an Edge video.
He said yes, but took his time thinking about what he could do with another dude for the fantasy sequences.
I've been trying to ease out of cock sucking duties, and since I did his Serviced video, I thought I would finally take a chance and have someone else do the Edging.
Ransom has come a long way with his cock sucking skills. He likes to dominate and be dominated. The thought of having a straight guy at his mercy really turned him on, "You mean I can do anything to him?"
No of course, but the idea was to push his limits.
I put Dwight out of his comfort zone right away with some very tight blue undies that fit him snugly. Despite him being a hard and fast baggy-boxer-boy, the undies themselves got him hard. He thought he looked weird in them, but did admit it felt good and his package was really showing. Frankly I think he looked a bit like a bound-up superhero!
I extended the fantasy sequences, so they are practically a movie in and of themselves. I feel like the oral part gets lost, but I keep getting feedback that you all want more. This is a long Edge video at 27 minutes!
It was awesome to be free to film, get a few more angles that I don't normally get, yet retain the 'feel' the other Edge videos have.
The star of the show was actually the massage device my barbershop uses. I practiced on myself first (Research!) and sure enough it felt amazing.
Dwight loved it too, and there is even an out take at the end showing just how much he liked it!
Dwight left the studio thinking that maybe doing more might not be as hard as he thought, so who knows, maybe he will be back for more!?
For those of you who enjoy my cocksucking skills, there is a Serviced video with him as well, but I figured it had been far too long since I aired an Edge video.
Duration: 27:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dwight & Ransom: Edge

Gay Massage House Dry Ridge

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Adam Russo, Brandon Wilde, Josh Pierce, Cliff Jenson, Trenton Ducati, Mike De Marco, Brent Corrigan
Genres: Twinks, Cross Generation, Oral/Anal Sex, Hunks, Hairy, Massage, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
Icon Male takes you inside a special massage parlor, where closeted men can finally indulge in the gay sex they crave.
Duration: 1:57:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Massage House

Niko and Ryan Offerle

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Niko, Ryan
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Mega-hung Ryan returns for just his third hard core scene today, and we've paired him up with muscular sex pot Niko. Needless to say, the results are very hot. After Ryan took a "little time off," as he says, he's back from vacation, so to speak, and ready to go. Kaden, who is directing the scene, says Ryan couldn't have picked a better time toe back, as he gets to work with Niko. For his part, Niko says he's having a "great time" here at Active Duty (words I love to hear!). Kaden says that he's going to excuse himself and let the guys get to know one another. After a few seconds, Niko is already pawing at Ryan's chest and groping his leg -- without a single word spoken. (Really, sometimes chatter is overrated.) Niko starts kissing Ryan's rippling abs, which clearly pleases him. Ryan returns the favor, and soon, the guys have lost their pants entirely. It isn't long until Niko has hauled out Ryan's growing dick and starts sucking him to high heaven. Ryan's loving every minute of it, and his huge dick is rock hard within seconds. It's Niko's turn to get blown, as Ryan yanks Niko's shorts off and goes to town, licking up and down his shaft, head a-bouncin' all over the place. "Suck that cock, baby," Niko tells Ryan, who takes Niko all the way down. After a good deal of oral action, Ryan looks at Niko -- whose mouth is filled with Ryan's cock -- and says "you about ready for it?" It, meaning his dick in Niko's ass. Niko's game, and we're off! Ryan, as we might have pointed out, has an enormous dick, and he tears Niko a new hole when he fucks him. Niko is moaning and groaning like he means it, as Ryan grabs him from behind, holding his ass cheeks steady for balance. The guys switch it up so that Niko is sitting atop Ryan and gets to take him for a ride. It's super hot to watch muscular Niko -- erect dick bobbing around, thick thighs moving in time -- as he bounces on Ryan's dick. Wait until you see the guys shoot their loads! Niko blows his load while being fucked, and Ryan follows shortly after. They're just a pile of sweaty messes by the time Kaden's through with them -- and we wouldn't have it any other way!
Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 478.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Niko and Ryan

Dungeon Pig Paradox

Cast: Tony Orlando, Wrex Wylde, Brian Bonds, Devin Franco
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Feeting, Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Behind closed doors, release all of your taboo inhibitions and be a ‘Dungeon Pig’ for some kinky, bareback fisting fun. Director Tom Moore leads a cast of four horny and piggy studs eager to ruin each other’s holes. Oink, oink little piggy! Become one of the ‘Dungeon Pig’ and test just how much your hungry hole can handle.
Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6086kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Pig

Isaiah & Ransom: Edge Georges Mills

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Isaiah, Ransom
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
An Edge video... done in....Lavender!?
Did some different stuff to try and keep things interesting. It is dang hard to come up with fetish type things each time...and stick within the model's narrow limits.
I actually think this one is pretty cool. Hope you like it.
Isaiah was way aroused. The most turned on I have ever seen a guy. His dick was dripping in the jockstrap I made him wear. (I know, pretty feminine undies, but it went with the theme). He stayed hard from start to finish.
Ransom actually showed up in lavender boxer briefs, so this video was meant to be color themed.
There is a spoiler at the end, so be on alert. Ransom nor Isaiah gauged just how turned on he was!
Without giving too much away (I kept the previews and camcaps deliberately neutral), the first part of the video was designed because Isaiah had incredibly narrows limits.
No cock in mouth, nothing in his butt, no kissing....you name it, it wasn't gonna happen.
Turns out we didn't have to rely on the lavender trick to break his boundaries. He pushed most all of them.
After the shoot, Isaiah said, "Sign me up for full-on work, that was hot!"
Hope you enjoy it as much as these boys had doing it!
Duration: 22:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5834kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isaiah & Ransom: Edge

Savage Ronneby

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Roman Ragazzi, Antonio Biaggi, Brodie Sinclair, Fred Faurtin, Luke Hass, Matthieu Paris, Ricky Sinz, Steve Cruz, Victor Steele
Genres: Leather, Muscles, Bear, Anal, Safe Sex, Hunks
In the great tradition of Manifesto and Instinct, rising star director Ben Leon brings you Savage - a no-nonsense examination of hot men fucking. In unidentifiable spaces, we find Raging Stallion's besting together in a full-on mess of spit, slaps, leather, and cum.
Victor Steele has the body of a Greek god. As he poses in the mirror, the camera examines every inch of this solid muscle man. Steve Cruz enters the scene on his knees searching for dick. After a hot oral session of dick worship, Steve and Victor switch places so that Victor can get a taste. After a round of dick sucking, Victor wants a piece of Steve's ass. As Victor perates, Steve's ass responds in kind, pulsing with energy and the need to be filled. Victor takes his time and warms Steve up into a frenzy of high energy fucking. As Victor explodes, Steve returns to his knees for a face full of cum followed by shooting his own load across the floor.
Brodie Sinclair and Roman Ragazzi face off in a wrestling match of muscle and hard cock. As Roman gives into Brodie's strength, the sex begins with Roman in submission. Roman offers up his mouth to please Brodie's beautiful cock. Brodie decides to assert his dominance in a second round of naked wrestling ending with Roman on his knees, ready for a dick up his ass. Brodie obliges, pushing his dick into Roman's hairy hole. As Brodie fucks Roman the viewer drinks in all the beauty. Roman is a massive hairy muscle man who loves being pounded. Brodie is on the smoother side, well built and tattooed. The camera studies his body intimately as he pounds on Roman's ass. Roman shoots with Brodie still fucking him followed by a stream of cum from Brodie.
Steve Cruz returns with a fondness for big black rope which he uses to stroke his cock and tie himself up. Frenchman Fred Faurtines along, finding Steve tied to a fuck bench, and uses the opportunity to get some first quality cock sucking. Fred's huge, fat, uncut cock excites Steve to no end and he swallows the massive cock without hesitation. Fred and Steve take turns spitting while Steve sucks away. When Steve bends over, Fred pushes his tongue deep into the hairy asshole in front of him, warming him up for a hard fuck. Fred shoves a condom on and pushes deep into Steve's ass, fucking him aggressively. Fred knows how to fuck and he tears Steve apart. Steve flips and takes the dick on his back. Fred pounds away until Steve pops and Fred follows.
Luke Hass and Victor Steele sit apart in a large dark room. In the shadows, Luke and Victor jerk themselves off without even exchanging glances. This gives us a chance to drink in Luke's smooth muscles and his huge cock. Victor, bathed in blue light, pulls his dick out and strokes. After a few moments of these two men playing by themselves, Victor finds Luke's massive dick and puts it in his mouth. Victor takes his time swallowing the entire cock while Luke watches his dick slide deep into Victor's throat. Victor climbs on top and offers Luke his cock. As Luke swallows, Victor pushes Luke's massive dick up against his asshole giving us a preview of what's toe. Luke fingers and licks Victor's hairy butthole before plunging in with all 10 inches of his dick. After a round of hot fucking with Victor on his back, Luke lays down and Victor climbs back on top to take control. Luke's massive dick pushes deep into Victor as he pumps up and down from on top. The chemistry between these two men is palpable as Victores once on accident but then takes more dick. The second time Victores, he shoots all over Luke's chest. Luke pulls out and cum spills from his dick all over Victor's ass.
Matthieu Paris is plunging his own ass with a large black dildo while Ricky Sinz smokes and watches. As Ricky encourages, Matthieu pumps the dildo in harder and harder but then fills his other hole with Ricky's dick. Matthieu sucks Ricky off while Ricky spits and then reaches over for a taste of Matthieu's cock. Ricky spends some time on Matthieu's balls and then on the massive uncut dick. Ricky and Matthieu exchange tons of spit as they suck each other. When Matthieu's hole is ready, Ricky puts a condom on and begins a long hard fuck. Ricky gets aggressive right off the bat and Matthieu responds by hitting Ricky's chest as he pounds away. They fuck in multiple positions and end up in doggy style. Antonio Biaggi enters the scene with his huge cock ready for some attention. As Ricky continues to pound, Matthieu swallows the new massive dick to the base, giving Ricky a show. With so much stimulation, Matthieu shoots a load and is followed by Ricky, who covers Matthieu's tattoo with cum and then licks it off. Ricky leaves and lets Matthieu and Antonio have some time alone. Matthieu's attention goes from Antonio's cock to his balls, which he ties up with a shoestring and pulls. Antonio loves his balls being pulled and it makes his dick grow even bigger. He suits up and Matthieu sits on the huge member, riding it. Antonio and Matthieu fuck aggressively, Antonio's huge dick tearing up Matthieu's hole. Matthieu shoots a second time with Antonio fucking him. Antonio gets Matthieu to stand on his balls and he shoots a massive load.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:45:20
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1147kbps
Audio: 346kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savage

Время генерации страницы 0.03753 секунды с 9 запросами