Old 04-29-2022, 07:55 AM   #113
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hung Country for Young Men Yamauchi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Dylan Wood, Kevin Cavalli, Kyle York, Rocky Houston, Rod Daily, Tommy Blade, Trystian Sweet, Tyler Saint
Genres: Freshmen, Intergenerational, Uniforms: Cops, Muscle Men, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes
Set somewhere off I- 40 in the hot and dusty town of Weed, New Mexico, Hung Country for Young Men tells the tale of drifter (Rocky Houston) who causes havoc for a small town gay sheriff (new hunky Jet Set Exclusive Dylan Wood) when he steals and sleeps his way through the town. Along the way, we meet the owner of the local Roadhouse Saloon (Tyler Saint) who has a sizzling yet romantic scene with his beer delivery guy (Tommy Blade), and three bar patrons (Rod Daily, Trystian Sweet and Kevin Cavalli) who end up in a wild 3 way in the Saloon's men's room. The last scene features a climactic-in more ways than one!-Encounter between the Sheriff and the Drifter that is as hot as it is surprising! The DVD includes a BONUS SOLO featuring Jet Set Exclusive Dylan Wood!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:00
Video: 640x360, XviD, 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Country for Young Men

The Nightstick - Oskar Ivan, Marcos Oliveira And Louis Ricaute Gamaliel

Studio: Kristen Bjorn
Louis Ricaute is working his usual beat when a call comes in about 2 suspects in his area, when he arrives to the location, he finds Marcos Oliveira and Oskar Ivan engaged in some tantalizing behavior. Not to miss out on an opportunity, Louis begins disrobing and instructs Oskar to suck Marcos long, steely cock. Louis is impressed with Oskars cock sucking skills and pulls out his burly cock and begins stroking it to attention. Marcos is then instructed to rim Oskars furry ass as Louis continues stroking his massive cock. Enjoying the show, Louis continues stripping off his uniform and stroking his fat cock while exposing his huge, muscular body covered in a dense coat of fur as his nipple rings hang precariously from the tips of his nipples. Louis walks over to the action and both Marcos and Oskar are excited to explore the imposing, muscular body of the hot cop that works their neighborhood. Oskar and Marcos are eager cock sucking pigs as they eagerly swap turns sucking on the huge cock in front of them. Louis and Marcos take a seat on the sofa, but it is Oskar that takes the best seat in the house, on top of Marcos throbbing cock. Oskar doesnt miss a beat as he leans over and begins sucking on the hot cops cock while his buddy fucks his ass deep and hard. While Oskar is riding Marcos cock, Louis shoves his nightstick up Marcos ass. As the nightstick penetrates deeper, Oskar slams his ass down hard onto Marcos rock-hard cock. Not to miss any of the fun, Oskar gets both the cops nightstick and Marcos cock shoved up his talented ass. Changing positions, Oskar mounts Marcos back while the hot, hairy cop has his choice of two hot holes to fuck as he goes back and forth from one tight ass to the other. Marcos and Oskar can both feel that the hot cops cock has reached it full girth and is about to explode when they jump off and position themselves to lap up the thick globs of cum erupting from the fat mushroom cock head of Louis. With the fresh taste of cum on his tongue, Marcos is the first to shoot a huge load of cum that flies everywhere. Oskar follows right behind Marcos as his giant load of cum coats his hairy thigh. This is one stop this hot cop will be making more frequently.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 493.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Nightstick - Oskar Ivan, Marcos Oliveira And Louis Ricaute

Rock Star! Ulysses

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Paddy O'Brian, Joey Cooper, Cal Skye, Sebastian Rossi, Alex Graham, Colby Chambers, Jimmy Durano, Ray Diaz
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle, Uncut Cocks, Swimming Pool, Outdoor Sex, Voyeurism, Straight Men, Tattoos
Paddy O'Brian is a Rock Star !, and Falcon exposes a side of him you've never seen, and does something he's never done before on film. Director Andrew Rosen lets you vicariously experience life on the road when you're hot, horny, irresistible and sexually insatiable. Paddy's manager, muscle-stud Alex Graham, and promoter Colby Chambers have their hands full trying to control the hunky star. Well, maybe their hands are full of each other. Alex is the instigator and wiry Colby is too willing to put his ass on the line. The pressures of life on the road drive Ray Diaz and Jimmy Durano into a crazy poolside coupling, where sunshine and cocktails unlock Ray's desire with Jimmy's fat cock as the key. Then there are the bodyguards, Cal Skye and Sebastian Rossi. Under the broiling sun, who can blame them for shucking those black uniforms? Then there's nothing to hide their rippling muscles and raging hard ons. Someone's perimeter is going to be breeched. Meanwhile, cute youngster Joey Cooper is the groupie who sneaks past the bodyguards. His idol, hot and horny Paddy, is bored and willing to be persuaded by Joey's seductive ways, plus a tight ass on a hot fan warrants further exploration by Paddy. It makes Joey's day, especially when the "straight" object of his desire does something he's never done ... eat a guys ass! This Rock Star! and his entourage are bound to have you rock hard and shooting for the stars!
Duration: 1:36:54
Video: 1024x576, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rock Star!

Escape In Chains Ede

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Cazzo Film
Cast: Victor Racek, Erik Lenn, G. Franco, Mike Cox, Roland Gross, Fabian Kess, Marc Amon, Mario DeLazarius
Genres: Oral, anal, group sex
Expect a typical pri film and you're on the wrong track. Cazzo's newest buddy film plays not behind bars, but on the run. Two horny convicts are chased across open country by the police. Cuffed together hand and foot they make their get away, bound so close by their chains they can barely run, let alone have a moment of privacy. No wonder these two studs can't keep their hands off each other. On a farm they find a willing stableboy who helps release them from their chains. As thanks the boy has to take it from behind. Believe it or not, the ensuing threesome turns him into a true submissive.
The police have their own allure: two hot hunks in uniform have it off after first taking a long piss together. Too bad for them that the priers are a step ahead of the game: they attack the cops, fuck them good and hard and steal their uniforms. A perfect camouflage for their escape. That's how one cop ends up standing naked on the side of the road, hitching for a ride. He finds it all right: a wet and sticky one! Policeman number two gets the hard end of the stick: he has to submit to the jailbirds and the even the stableboy-who draws the best out of him.
The film offers incredibly hot sex and is a pleasure to watch. Shot almost entirely in the natural green beauty of Brandenburg, this film stands out with well-hung, manly men, some with hairy chests. The food smearing sequence is styled after 91 / 2 Weeks and is one of the hottest scenes Cazzo has evere up with.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:52
Video: 512x368, DivX 5, 1046kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Escape In Chains

Proper Hardcore Cold Spring

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: oral, anal, masturbation, rimming, PISSING, fetish, sportswear, uniform, light SM
Proper Hardcore! AKA Trigas British Filth Files! From Builders raw piss fuckin up his mates arse to a fit little Scally lad drinkin his pals piss after getting one hard and fast roasting Proper Hardcore is exactly what it says on the tin with loads more filthy fuck scenes crammed in-between.
Duration: 1:45:36
Video: 752x480, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Proper Hardcore

Golden Glove - part 9 Agana

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Exfeed
01. Erotic fornication of a complete physical beauty baseball member!
The body trained by club activities is beautiful ... I don't think such a wonderful member can suck me ... I feel the superiority complex that gradually feels while listening to the other person's sigh while leaning against a strong body that makes me want to hug!
02. Let the shy sensitive member suck! The super handsome and cute member has an erotic constitution that is quite easy to feel ... The body becomes bikun just by touching the body ... The wonderful cock that erects immediately and the plump exeggcute under it frequently fluctuate up and down!03. A member who is seriously panting while standing!
The body of the member who works hard on batting practice is still an erotic look ... Twist the big butt and tighten it tightly in the upper body Crotch ... I can not stand it anymore ... Let me suck down the uniform!
04. Refreshing health excellent member A large amount of tension!The muscular vine skin member is nervous and the body is stiff ... that is also stiff ... What a good feeling ... The light pink nipples are also sensitive ... Anyway, cute ... I can't wait for the waist pretending big ejaculation! 05. Junior students' first faint in agony anal Sex! Is it okay to blindfold ... I'll do anything instead ... I don't have to worry so much ... Somehow, the anal SEX that I started to be persuaded by him who is very serious is full of masochistic feeling ... Other than that, the de M temperament surfaced! 06. Anus Fuck of a simple decamara member! The attitude to go seriously with all my strength is great ... Even Sex with my uncle is hard ... The heart that is attracted to such a figure is a barbaric heart ... I want to make it feel quite squid by violating it ... Anal Zubozubo! Honest and innocent ... Seriously panting such baseball members ...
Duration: 1:43:17
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden Glove - part 9

Golden Glove - part 3 East Hartland

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Exfeed
I really want to commit with the cheerful and energetic members who are sweaty and single-mindedly chasing the ball!
01. The first appearance of a single member of the Japanese boys' face baseball club!
All-you-can-eat licking and licking the proud bat that rises up while falling in love with the face of a Japanese boy with a cracked abdomen and healthy tanned skin! 02. The first appearance of a member who gets an erection when he sees a fluffy anus!
The member who was hungry for sex so much that he got an erection just by taking off his uniform is already in a state of being made a homo father! Ejaculate while lifting your legs and getting anus! 03. What a cute sweet face member-kun first appeared!
The act of being licked by a homo father for the first time in my life! Still, the voice naturally leaks ... Does it feel good? It feels good ... what do you want to do? I want you to pull it out with your mouth ... It's not a Yara line!
04. Kongari Uni Burnt Handsome Member-kun's first appearance! The body that burned the uniform in daily practice has an erotic and neat face. Pleasure to stand on the wall and suck as much as you like and pull out! 05. Uni-burning member-kun's first anal Fuck!
It's possible to insert a sloppy homo dad's cock into a clean, clean, soft and fresh anus ...! Oboro ejaculation to the feel of the best pre-buttocks of a real member! 06. Fukafuka Anal Member-kun Immediately 2 consecutive shots of anal SEX!
If you have a soft anus on your butt, you can only insert it! For anus penetration that seems to be unpleasant ... It seems to be crazy ... Dopyu and Tokoroten! ?? … Equik Dopyu! Get a refreshing smile, a crisp look, strong arms, cracked abdominal muscles, and a strong pre-buttocks, all!
Duration: 1:51:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden Glove - part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04233 секунды с 9 запросами