Old 04-29-2022, 08:16 AM   #124
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Andre Ferraz and Ikaro Kintyre

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Andre Ferraz and Ikaro
Genres: Brazilian, Latino, Anal/Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos, Big Dicks
Video language: English
Tattooed bad boy Andre fucks Ikaro. Cum in my mouth so our motto and fuck in the ass !!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 799.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andre Ferraz and Ikaro

Drew Sebastian, Dale Savage Socabaya

Cast: Drew Sebastian, Dale Savage
Genres: , Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Piercing, Tattoos
It's Dale Savage, the religious leader of 'Handful of Faith' that allows Drew Sebastian to take a plunge into his holy hole. Drew immediately bends Savage over the pew and begins warming his hole up before going wrist-deep in his ass! As Dale's ass revels in the fisting, he stands on the pew and shows how much more he can take! Drew is really getting off and getting Savage off, so he has the lay down on the pew as he fists Dale's hole and finishes him off, divinely inspiring a cum shower!
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 575.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Sebastian, Dale Savage

Size Matters Hadlyme

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Monster Bang
Cast: Boomer Banks, Trelino, Armond Rizzo, Devin Dixon, Landon Conrad, Seamus O'Reilly, Tommy Defendi, Trenton Ducati
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Hairy, Muscles, Rimming, Safe Sex, Tattoos, Uncut
You know it when you see it, no need to drag out the ruler: Size Matters. This Monster Bang release, focusing on “Big Dicks and the Holes They Fill,” puts four bottoms on notice to wrangle four mighty large hunks of man-meat. Director Bruno Bond celebrates the “flavor” of men in Size Matters, highlighting expert cock sucking skills, as each young man, in a jock strap, services his older, hung partner. Boomer Banks takes a back seat to no one in the size department. Young stud Trelino sets out to earn his Sword Swallowing and Hole Stretching merit badge by putting his hands, hole and mouth to work on Boomer's endowment. Seamus O'Reilly wins Gold using his hollow cheeks and accepting hole to bring Landon Conrad to the heights of ecstasy. Plus, it’s always hot to see a huge cocked bottom like Seamus taking it from another endowed stud like Landon. Tommy Defendi gets the royal treatment from Devin Dixon, who finds new ways to bend his body to take as much dick as Tommy can deliver. Trenton Ducati's abs, pecs and cheekbones are stone-chiseled, and his square-jawed, green-eyed good looks inspire tight-bodied gymnast Armond Rizzo to open wide at both ends for a rousing hard time. When "large" is not big enough, turn to Monster Bang to give the extra inches you desire, because we all know Size Matters.
Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Size Matters

Marc & Shiloh Serviced Ithaca

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Rimming, Cumshot, Masturbation, Tattoos
I wasn't really sure what Marc would be down for when booking his first video. So when I initially had setup this pairing, Shiloh was going to be doing all the work. After talking with him during his solo, it was clear he was down for everything.Shiloh showed-up expecting to just blow a guy, so he was happy his cock was going to be sucked, and most happy that he was not only rimming, but getting his ass eaten-out as well.As usual with Shiloh, I just let him run the show when ites to giving head. Crazy sexy energy!For the cums hot, all we had to do was stick a cock in Marc's mouth, balls in his eyes, and a close-up view of Shiloh's ass to make him nut!
http://www.chaosmen/showgal.php?g=co.....392/7_1&s=31
Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 378.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marc & Shiloh Serviced

Tucker Ormsby

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Solo, Interview, Masturbaion, Cumshot, Muscle, Tattoos
Tucker is 21-years old, stands 6' 1" and weighs around 180 lbs. He likes to golf, work out, snowboard, wake board and party it up. When I ask him if he's hung like a horse or a horsefly he's confident in his answer of "I'd say more like a horse." I get him to stand up and take off his shirt and we see just how ripped up his gorgeous body is. He strips down to his cute boxers and gets right to work on that massive cock he's sporting. By the time I return, he's stroking that nice hard dick and breathing pretty hard. He's got it out of the flap in his boxers going to town. I can't wait to get himpletely naked so I can get a good long look at those delicious thighs. We quickly find out that Tucker is a talker and he gets the dirty talk going as he strokes his big cock for us. He wants to know if we like that big dick he's teasing us with. Finally the boxers find their way to the floor and this studes up on his knees to give us a hot show. I get down below his cock so we feel like it's right in our face and he keeps asking us if we like it. I pan up his body as he shows off all that definition he's worked so hard for in the gym. I could look at this guy all day long and never grow tired, he's just plain fucking hot.Once he lays back down that big cock is standing at full attention and he's really liking the way his hand feels. He's breathing harder as he strokes it faster, switching up his technique a few times as I get lost in those gorgeous blue eyes. For me, it's probably the nice furry thick thighs and near perfect big dick that gets me going most, but the entire package together is just perfect.What happens next take the cake for me as Tucker turns over on his stomach and starts humping the bed, showing off that beautiful ass as he pounds his hard dick into the bed. I get behind him and get some good shots of those perfect mounds as he bangs the bed and talks dirty to us. He wants someone to lick that ass for him as he brings his ass up and spreads his cheeks to show us that hole. And what a beautiful pink pucker it is. It opens up a little so we can get a great look at it.Once he's teased us just enough he turns over and shoots a huge load all over the bed as it drips down his thigh and almost into his ass. We join him in the shower where he shows off some more for us as he washes that gorgeous body down, making sure to give us plenty to gaze upon.
Duration: 19:53
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1964kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tucker

Serviced Aries & Trevor Locustdale

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, 69, Big Dick, BlowJob, Facial,Cumshots, Tattoos
It kept Solomon eager to suck cock and clearly Troy enjoys it. The two really go at it orally!Troy is all about ass play, something he doesn’t get from his girlfriend? He mounts Solomon and slowly works his cock inside.
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 386.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serviced Aries & Trevor

Markie More & Quentin, Scene 01 Justin

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Quentin Gainz
Genres: Blonde ,Brunette ,Muscular ,Duo ,Blowjob ,Jerk Off ,Anal Sex ,Gay ,Tattoos ,Big Dick ,69 ,Bareback
Video language: English
One thing that get my motor runnin' is good chemistry, and I bet you're probably the same. Well there probably isn't a finer example of that than what we have here with Quentin and Markie. These gorgeous recruits have become swell chums during their time so far as promising, fresh Active Duty prospects. Quentin doesn't waste too much time before wrapping his mouth around Markie's throbbing cock. He goes right to town, enjoying that hard boner he's probably been dreaming about tasting for a while now. As he works Markie's hard dick, Markie tugs Quentin's raging hard on. The boys reposition after a little of this so Markie can enjoy Quentin's nice, tight ass. Boy, Markie really knows how to enjoy an ass! And that's great news for us, because it translates so well on camera. We see Quentin's incredible hole licked while his soft skin is squeezed, slapped, and spread apart. While Markie does his thing, Quentin continues to take Markie's meat deep. Then they move into a nice 69 position and work into a nice, steady pace of slurping on each other. Markie starts with some extended teasing of Quentin's hole. It'll definitely induce you to pre cum, so watch the fuck out! Once Markie slides his cock into Quentin, you'll be ready to see the hard pounding that ensues. There's just so much good sex in this scene, it's hard to describe it all without sounding too jazzed up. After Markie fucks him from behind for a while, Quentin climbs atop Mount Markie and takes a ride. This is also some intense fucking. This kissing is deep and the touching is out of this world. Claude scoops around from behind Quentin and catches Markie's hands as they lift Quentin's sweet cheeks up and down on his stiff dick.Then we get into the good stuff, my favorite stuff. Quentin uses those powerful legs to help him fuck Markie good. And Markie, true to form, LOVES it! I can't remember a soldier I've seen in a while that enjoys being reamed like our boy Markie. First Quentin fucks him from behind, then climbs up on the bed for more leverage so he can slam him even harder. For a finger-lickin' finish, we get to watch Markie erupt while being fucked on his back. It's a truly explosive experience you'll be thinkin' bout for a while I reckon.
Duration: 43:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6643kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Markie More & Quentin, Scene 01

Время генерации страницы 0.06327 секунды с 9 запросами