Old 04-29-2022, 08:18 AM   #130
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ryan Lacey Fucks Collin Simpson Geuda Springs

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ryan Lacey, Collin Simpson
Genres: Anal Sex, Beefy, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Video language: English
It's about time that Ryan Lacey's curiosity got the best of him. Collin Simpson popped his man-on-man cherry back on October 1st, 2018 when Ryan decided that a blowjob from Collin didn't sound like too bad of an idea. A blowjob is a blowjob, right?! This time, things are different... and in a very good way. Ryan admitted to us that his BJ from Collin was better than he had ever received from any girl and that fact alone was enough to keep young, big dick, Ryan thinking.
Long story short, Ryan had heard that fucking in the ass is so much better and tighter. He thought this was worth exploring further and hit us up. We got him and Collin back together for round two of experimentation.
We will put it this way... everything went VERY good and we're pretty sure hottie Ryan will be scoping out guys to fuck in his personal life too. Go live your life Ryan!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Lacey Fucks Collin Simpson

Pig Prod - Blue Collars - Master Aaron & AJ Alexander Spillville

Learn Aaron and Aj Alexander those two hot sexy Tattoo men have the groove about both are heavily compared to foot.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3723kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 673.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pig Prod - Blue Collars - Master Aaron & AJ Alexander

Changing Room Diaries part 15 Snow Shoe

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Chad cannot wait to get Zak's enormous cock in his mouth and straight away grabs the monster and sucks for his life.
Duration: 31:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10977kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Changing Room Diaries part 15

Stephen forest Jerks Off! Fernie

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Gay,Solo,Masturbation.
"I met him during one of our events at Splash Bar. I saw him across the bar and being the bold maverick that I am, I immediately asked him to come interview. He was shy and nervous but his personality is great and his tattoos scream Cocky Boys. Stephen opened up about his wild sexual experiences and I hope to bring him out of his shell some more in the future. I think if he had the chance to use that nice, thick dick on someone, that would definitely get him out of his shell! Stephen is definitely someone I'm planning to film more of!"
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 42kbps

File size: 310.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephen forest Jerks Off!

Punishing Power Play - Part 6 Frottage and Brown Hair Virginia Beach

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Nick Moretti ,Luke Riley
Genres: Bondage ,Short Hair ,Bearded ,Hairy ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Frottage ,Muscular ,Fetish ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Jocks
Luke is learning quickly how to use the pain of electro shocks to torment the hairy dom he now has under his control. He moves from the metal implements to his own pointy meat stick, his big fleshy cock meeting Nick's floppy member as the connection is made between their bodies, the painful sparks making Luke's dick become a painful device.
Duration: 8:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3092kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 195.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Power Play - Part 6 Frottage and Brown Hair

Ride Or Die - The Gangs All Here Rutherfordton

Studio: Raging Stallion
To punish Beau Butler for his misconduct at rap star Andre Donovans estate, the warden instructs his henchmen to take it out on the one thing that Beau loves most, his boyfriend. The guards arrange for intimidating inmates Bennett Anthony, Chris Damned, Reign and Alpha Wolfe to gang-bang Drew Valentino until hes completely broken down. Bennett pushes Drew over a cafeteria table as Chris and Alpha hold the hairy prisoner in place. Ripping Drews prison-issued boxers at the back, Bennett rams his ginger cock straight up Drews bushy butthole before letting Chris have a turn. When Bennett notices that that the stoic Reign is tentative and hanging back, he pressures the tattooed hunk to get his enormous cock warmed in Drews guts. With Drew on the ground, he is served not only the raw dicks that were just deep inside him but also Bennetts red-hot cum-chute. Once Drew is flipped onto his back, his legs are held wide apart by Alpha and Reign while Chris squats down to cover Drew with his sweaty asshole. Bennett next licks Drews meat ring, warming it up for a second round of bareback hole-punching that leaves Drew covered in everyones cum. Will Drew survive to protect his boyfriend from The Wardens wrath?
Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2158kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 483.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ride Or Die - The Gangs All Here

Claudio Medina fucks John Thomas Mohrsville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
We're breaking a cumshot record today! It's a scene overloaded with warm Latino leche. 4 cumshots in total, no kidding here. Claudio Medina is in total admiration of John Thomas' raw hole. He just can't help himself, he's gotta breed that hole multiple times. And John couldn't be happier. Big smile on his face the entire scene, he's really getting what he came for.
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claudio Medina fucks John Thomas

Время генерации страницы 0.11883 секунды с 9 запросами