View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 06:14 PM   #8002
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Good Friday Blowjob Vojens

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Oral , Blowjob ,Handjobs
Video language: English
You are lying close to each other. She is on her stomach spread across the bed, and you are almost sitting. Your knees are resting on the small of her back. She keeps on looking at her phone while her hand squeezes your shaft. You do as if you didn’t notice. Piper wants you to react. She rises up from under your legs and on all fours turns her back to you. The black lace of her panties are buried deep between her cheeks. She looks at you with that intense desire. Her burning lips close on your tip, she swirls her tongue on your frenulum. Her mouth gets tighter as you harden. She lets you see the thick saliva dripping off your cock and on her chin. Her deep blue eyes take you far away. With her hand she rubs you between her fingers. She glances at you from time to time, but what she is really after is the white thickness that will follow your pleasure. Her hand massages your cock, you throb. Piper kisses your tip one last time before she twist her wrist and feels you pulsate in her hand. Her eyes sparkle and a huge smile appears on her face as she tastes your warm semen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 538.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Friday Blowjob

Yummy Step Mom Knock First Gabriels

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Yummygirl
Cast: Sofie Marie
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Role play screne. Sofie's step walked in on mom masturbating and gets a scolding and a bj.
Duration: 11:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4296kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 368.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yummy Step Mom Knock First

Wet And Blackmailed Milf Tewksbury

Studio: Bettie Bondage
Cast: Bettie Bondage
Genres: Roleplay, MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Roleplay scene. Oh! I didn't realize there was someone in the bathroom with me! What're you doing in here? I think perhaps its best if you use the guest bathroom downstairs...hello? Please leave! I need to get dressed. Hmm. Alright, well at least pass me that towel...ok fine, I'll get it myself. My goodness, you're a strange boy, aren't you? Ok then, let's get out of the bathroom, I need to dry off and get dressed. Excuse me? My...phone? Oh, no, have you been looking through my cell phone? Listen, I will not be talked to in that manner. I knew you weren't the best influence for my boy but this is too far, mister - get out of this bathroom!
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11039kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet And Blackmailed Milf

Kinky Blowjob in a Hotel Room Adak

You're in a hotel room, the lights are dimmed, and in front of you, Piper kneels down with a coy little smile. Your eyes are fixed on her white bra, holding up her firm perky breasts. She takes you all in her mouth, licking your balls at the same time, and her eyes meet yours. Your cock gets instantly hard. She uses her tongue to make long licks all across your shaft, slowing down her movements; the tease is unbearable. You push her head closer to your body, her nose almost touching you. She moans each and every time your fingers reach in her hair and gently pull in. You use your hand to guide her, but she wants more. You start massaging your cock while her lips squeeze around your tip and her tongue circles around it. You are about to give her what she desires most; you grab your cock and sperm comes flying all over her cheeks and around her eyes. She swallows what is left on your cock. You brush the sperm on her face with your shaft and direct it towards her mouth; she smiles and licks the rest off.
Duration: 6:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 285.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Blowjob in a Hotel Room

Teaching Mom To Suck Cock Bielefeld

Studio: Bettie Bondage
Cast: Bettie Bondage
Genres: Roleplay, MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Roleplay scene. Coming home to see your mom, you hear sobbing from her bedroom and walk in to find her on the bed, holding a lacy black piece of lingerie. You ask her what's wrong and she tells you that she found it in her bed, that she knows her husband is cheating. She pours out her heart to you, confessing that she believes her to be wild, to wear sexy lingerie or do certain...umm...acts...is the reason he cheated. You feel awful for her, and angry with that asshole husband of hers.
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10158kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teaching Mom To Suck Cock

Piper's First Bondage Blowjob Rush Springs

She gives herself to you, an excited grin unveil on her face as you first tie her hands, then tie the rope to the metal bar on the ceiling. She is the one that asked for it after all. Her knees rest on a small pillow, showing all her curves, especially her narrow waist. She looks on lustfully at your shaft, but she has to wait for you to grab it and place it between her lips.You bring your cock close to her mouth, she swallows it whole, and as you thrust into her, she moans even harder. She feels even as you go deep in her throat. Your cock is now so hard, she can easily put it in her mouth and release it slowly, all without using her hands. She focuses on your tip, sucking it and circling it with her tongue. You grab her head, seeing her tied and on her knees excites you, and she speeds her rythm. Your toes clench, her tongue sticks out and the first jet of sperm hit her in the mouth. The rest follows on her lips and chin, it drops on her breasts to her thighs. She smiles, she can feel the wetness dripping from her body down to her legs.
Duration: 4:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6054kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 209.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piper's First Bondage Blowjob

A Sensually Seductive Blowjob with Jemma Curtin

This blowjob is about two things: sensuality and seduction. Jemma brings both of those to every erotic encounter, and in abundance. Her nipples are so beautifully sensitive. Just teasing lightly with your mouth gets her in the mood to explore your body. This is true seduction. As she takes control of the situation, you remove your pants dutifully and wait for her tongue to slowly travel along your body. When she finally helps you shed the last of your clothes, she gets right to work on your cock. Her sensuality manifests in part by being full of different techniques and tricks, but specifically in how well she knows how to blend them together to make for the ideal blowjob, perfecto tailored to your needs and desires. The way her mouth glides around your cock, using tongue and lips and hands in harmony… It’s almost indescribably sensual. Jemma’s stunning blond ringlets frame the blowjob, cascading along her smiling face. You have the urge to come for her standing, you switch up positions. She grabs you by the balls and you lose all control, shooting spurt after spurt of cum for her to enjoy. This is a blowjob experience you’ll want to experience again and again.
Duration: 6:38
Video: 900x506, AVC (H.264), 1965kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 103.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Sensually Seductive Blowjob with Jemma
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16946 секунды с 9 запросами