View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 08:14 AM   #562
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

CollegeDudes Angel Rock Fucks Alex Vaara 720p Alpena

Angel Rock makes Alex Vaara one of the happiest bottoms alive in this awesome fuck! Angel and Alex are rock hard from the start, and Alex loves trying to stuff his mouth full of Angels stiff latin dick. Alex slurps and sucks like the great dick-sucker he is, and after a while he hops on top of Angel in a 69 and continues to stuff it down his throat. Angel grabs a dildo and loosens up Alex with it as the two continue to suck each other off. Before long, Alex is on his back as Angel slowly enters Alexs firm tight hole. Angel gives it to Alex, but not before he turns him over onto his knees doggie style. At this point, Angel lets loose, fucking the shit out of Alex - who is loving every minute of it and staying hard as a rock himself. On their sides, Angel continues to pound into Alex, passionately kissing him as he forcefully fucks him. Alex blows his load and Angel does the same. These two college hotties make out a while longer - not wanting it to end. Hot Fuck!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 475.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CollegeDudes Angel Rock Fucks Alex Vaara 720p

LatinLoads – Anuel Kendo & Angel Dillsboro

What a little slut Angel is acting like he has not been waiting for Anuel Kendo to come in and fuck his little slut pussy. Anuel slides his big uncut meat in the hole and fucks it as long and as hard as he wants until his precious seed is buried deep.
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5005kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 600.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LatinLoads – Anuel Kendo & Angel

Bang Bang Boys Part3 Clips Neuburg

Video language: English
Head below the equator with the Brazilian men of BangBangBoys, serving thick, uncut Latin dick and juicy bubble butts that you can just picture running

Total size: 11.0 GB in 47 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bang Bang Boys Part3 Clips

Damien and Pico Spring Valley

Studio: LatinBoyz
Pico admitted to letting guys suck his cock once in a while because they suck better than girls so we asked him to come in and prove it. Turns out Damien was more than up to the challenge and Pico loved to order this submissive Latinboyz model to take off his clothes, lick his balls and suck his thick uncut cock.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 179.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damien and Pico

Andres Old Saybrook

Studio: Latinboyz
The four words skinny Latino big cock always seem to go together because it seems thin Latinos are almost always hung. Our cute new model Andres is no exception to the rule. He seems to be proud of it too, as he should be, because he loves showing it off. Surprisingly, he not shy about showing his ass off either even though it is virgin. He told us he likes rough sex and to be dominate. A good waist, legs and ass gets him hard!
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5345kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 457.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andres

Straight Muscle Hunk Zach Ramos shows off his Gym Ready Bod Granada

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Zach Ramos
Genres: Ass Play, Cumshot, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos.
Description: If you like a hot muscled and tatted latin boy with smoldering eyes and a rock hard cock, then you have definitelye to the right place. Zach was very quiet, but I did not really give a shit. He was so hot, I did not even need to hear him talk. He was polite, and was willing to do whatever I told him. Basically, I was in heaven. I had him strip in front of the mirror and show off all the muscles he has worked so hard to achieve. By the time he unleashed his cock from his underwear, he was already hard as a rock. He began to jerk his dick off and loved watching himself. He loved us watching him. The shy boy began to fade away and a dirty horny slut started to bubble up from inside. He moved over to the couch and began to jerk his dick off harder. He licked the tip of his finger and touched it to the head of his dick. He flipped over began to show off his little pink pucker to us. He moved his wet finger over his hole and quivered in pleasure. Finally he flipped over and shot a huge white load of jiz all over his chest. This boy is ready for more. And I have just the guys to give it to him. He may be straight, but I think he needs some hardcore gay fucking.Zach Ramos is a peral trainer. That means he spends all of his time helping people get a body as hot as his. This boy is quiet, but there is a smoldering heating from behind those Latin eyes. This hunk is is covered in tattoos, and hard sweaty muscles and I was eager to get him to show them off. He started off quite shy, but as soon as he got his clothes off, he got hard immediately. The thought of doing something so dirty, made this straight stud get excited. He began to pump his cock while staring at himself in the mirror. Soon he walked over to the couch and bent over to show off his fuzzy hole. Next up he flipped over and covered himself in a white hot load. Zach may be quiet, but who needs conversation when you have a nice hot dick fucking you hard and fast.
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3336kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 488.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Muscle Hunk Zach Ramos shows off his Gym Ready Bod

Text, Lies and Video Vilvoorde

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Randy Blue Production
Cast: Chris Rockway, Nicco Sky, Gunner Pierce, Eric Pryor, Richard Pierce, Riley Price, Dalls Evans, Benjamin Bradley
Genres: Anal, oral, latino, muscles, cumshots, group, rimming
Text, Lies and Video is a sordid tale of lust gone awry. New-guy-in-town Andy (Nicco Sky) encounters sexy neighbor Travis (Chris Rockway), and the two fall into bed together with no further ado. The problem is, Travis (he of the real-world tweets and video postings) is far from the innocent seducer he seems to be. Andy discovers Travis has posted explicit video of their tryst on the website FuckBoyTube at about the same time he discovers his reputation has been shot all to hell.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:54
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Text, Lies and Video

Время генерации страницы 0.03635 секунды с 9 запросами