LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Solomon & Theon Pure Lakemore

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Solomon & Theon
Genres: Anal, Baraback, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Fingering, Muscle, Hunks, Tattoos, Hairy, Cumshots, Facial
A little history about Pure videos.Over the last year or so, the guys have been watching a straight video with a similar theme. I really liked the idea of the room dropping away so that the focus was only on on them. No, the next step isn't green screening them and floating them in space, but the room adds a sense of elegance, while the oil on their hot bodies adds a little zing to it.In the past I have dabbled here and there with some hardcore fetish themes, so this one I am hoping would be a little bit more romantic or erotic.I thought the guys might feel weird about it, but the body worship part seems to have worked out, and if anything, the chemistry and energy seems ramped-up. These two guys both are into building their bodies and definitely got-off to rubbing oil all over each other's muscles.As for this video, there are a few other "firsts". I know many viewers are dubious of first time anecdotes, but Solomon and Theon forged ahead.Theon was ready to Top full time time and Solomon had a little surprise for himself, and me as well. At first I thought Theon was struggling to stay hard by fucking Solomon so tightly. But it turns out that is how he fucks girls. I need to teach him how to showcase!Turns out this is just what Solomon needed to bust. Being fucked HARD! If you have followed his antics, you know he usually jerks his cock fast and furiously, with legs outstretched and flexed. Theon is fucking him on his back, and Solomon has an epiphany that he can actually cum from being fucked. He just ran with it while it was happening and I wasn't exactly setup to catch it perfectly, but not too bad.He was proud of himself and blown-away by how good it felt. It did leave Theon hanging. As reward/punishment, Solomon opted to do his first open mouth facial. He wasn't going to be a baby about it either, so he had his mouth wide open. Theon's first squirt goes wild, but the rest shoots and dribble right into Solomon's mouth.Little bit of cum kissing to top of an ending.Anyway, I will likely do an even number of these vids, maybe for a DVD orpilation series.Hope you enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solomon & Theon Pure

A Fake Judge - Part II Buffalo Mills

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English
She's a slim sexy babe with a nice share of edgy tattoos.
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Fake Judge - Part II

Helping Hand For - Gregor Gilead Brevig Mission

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Blowjob ,Anal Sex ,Gay ,Tattoos ,Sensual
It takes a big man to ask for help. It takes an even bigger man to ask for help from his stepson, but that’s what I did when I had Gregor help me learn to iron. As soon he had his arms around me, I knew he could teach me a few more things, like how to fuck his ass until we both cum. After Gregor sucked on my dick, I worked on his meat. He then showed me how much cock he could take in both holes. I had a lot of fun taking lessons from my boy, who guided me all the way into his hole and rode my cock, while I worked for my gold star sticker, which eventually came when we stroked side by side and shot our loads. Maybe you can teach an old new tricks.
Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 604.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helping Hand For - Gregor Gilead

Ashley Ryder and Drew Dixon and Josh Mikael - Fisting Spa Holly Springs

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Ashley Ryder ,Drew Dixon ,Josh Mikael
Genres: Fisting , Oral Sex , Buttplay , Uncut , Group Sex , Hairy , Tattoos , Nipple Play , Cumshot , Jockstrap , Ass Shot
Ashley Ryder lays on his back in between Drew Dixon and Josh Mikael at the 'Fisting Spa'. While Josh cradles Ashley and teases his nipples, Drew is busy getting elbow deep in Ashley's ass while bending down to suck his cock. Ashley proves just how much his ass can take when both Drew and Josh simultaneously fix their hands into Ashley's welcoming hole. When they finally pull their fists out, Ashley pops out a bulging rosebud that Drew and Josh slap back in. Now it's time to see what Drew's ass can do. Ashley keeps Drew busy in the front while Josh works his hands into Drew on the back. It's clear Drew's hole can take a beating as well, so Ashley joins in on the fist-fucking, alternating his and Josh's hefty fists in and out of Drew's crack. When Drew hops up to ride Josh's arm, Ashley strokes his load into Drew's open mouth. Drew lays back one last time to let his fisting buddies lick on his nipples while he blows his thick load out onto his ripped abs.
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3224kbps

File size: 500.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Ryder and Drew Dixon and Josh Mikael - Fisting Spa

The Best Urban Legends Abag Qi

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Rocco Steele, Hugh Hunter, Dale Cooper, Bryan Slater, JR Bronson, Brenner Bolton
Genres: Bears, Oral, Anal, Tattoo, Group sex
There is a homeless guy who lives in these woods who has a huge 10 inch cock. Apparently he loves to fuck straight dudes and can sniff 'em out...
Duration: 1:57:34
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Urban Legends

Christmas 2016 - 6-Man Orgy, Scene 01 New Madison

Cast: Quentin Gainz ,Ryan Jordan ,Princeton Price
Genres: Blonde ,Brunette ,Muscular ,Smooth ,Blow Job ,Jerk Off ,Anal Sex ,Gay ,Tattoos ,Group ,Kissing ,Big Dick ,White Butt ,Deep-throating ,Bareback
No matter what you celebrate this time of year, we can certainly all cum together to enjoy Quentin Gainz, Princeton Price, Craig Cameron, Ryan Jordan, Zack Matthews, and Ripley. These AD favorites are absolutely incredible together here, laughing, goofing off, and keeping each other warm. This will definitely be the hottest Holiday party you attend this year!From the start, these boys are doing a lot of joking and goofing around; what else can you expect from these goofballs?? They switch things up after a bit, and Zack moves over to enjoy Quentin's hard dick, Ripley and Craig get into some deep kissing, and Princeton gets himself a nice taste of Ryan's stiffy. Once the boys really get comfortable and into a nice rhythm, Quentin decides he'd like to lick some ass and balls, so Ryan accommodates by letting him share with Princeton, who had been slurping down on Ryan's cock. As Quentin sucks, Zack works on Quentin's firm erection, bobbing hard so Santa will bring him what he wants this year. Next, Craig and Quentin stand up and engage in an extremely hot make out session. Ryan seizes the opportunity and takes on both of their very hard cocks. Like I said, Princeton is a fiend for tight hole. He moves around to the other side and Ryan bends over to let him do some rimming. Quentin joins him and the two share that sweet ass for a while. The rest of the gang kisses, licks, and sucks each other, just before we get down to some real holiday fucking.First, we start out seeing Quentin pushing his big, firm cock in and out of Zack's ass, getting him warmed up for the rest of the party. Then we see Princeton just getting down to business with Ryan's hungry hole. I knew when he was eating that luscious ass that he would certainly be taking first dibs! And we also have Craig slamming Ripley's hole. This is such a fun six-way romp, it'll certainly put you smack dab in the mood for holiday fun. The passionate kissing, the hard-pounding sex, the sensuous sucking, and the joyous laughter bring this whole thing together just perfectly.
Duration: 1:06:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6644kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christmas 2016 - 6-Man Orgy, Scene 01

Corban & Vander RAW Salama

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Corban, Vander
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Ass to Mouth, Deep Throat, 69, Cum Eating, Toys, Hunks, Rimming, Kissing, Piercing, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Cumshots
Corban is apletely different dude in this video! He was fairly closeted when he did his solo/oral video, and would not even suck Jonas, despite him playing with guys in his private life. It was just 'too gay'. He was married at the time, and not Out to any friends. Well that changed, and now he is a way more open. Corban has a new dude in his life and has the family situation in hand. This is an all new Corban! And boy does he ever let go in this video! What a change! It is raw sex energy unleashed! Seriously, go back and watch his Serviced video with Jonas andpare it to this one. He is downright voracious in this one!And Vander was surprised too! He had watched his Serviced video also, and was expecting someone to be a reluctant performer. Instead he had a dude hungry for cock! Vander was in total bliss during this video, matching him in energy and cock size!Corban had a few surprises too. He has always had to fuck guys slow and gentle, and when Vander told him that he literally could not fuck him hard enough, Corban works up a major sweat pounding Vander's hole! He could not believe he was able to fuck so aggressively!The only issue was getting Corban to cum. Even though he says he is a Total top, it turns out has been getting fucked and really liking it. Vander unloads, so there was no way he was going to fuck him, so we insert out trusty butt plug, and let Corban stroke his cock while sucking on Vander's spent cock. I left the insert in as kind of an OutTake.Despite this issue, which I think is actually hot, this video will likely go down as many viewers favorite video!
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 808.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corban & Vander RAW

Время генерации страницы 0.05188 секунды с 9 запросами