View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 07:30 PM   #91
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Super Hot Sweet Beautifull Collection Of Strictly English Online. Part 2. Lee Vining

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
She agrees to be spanked and caned if she can be guaranteed to get some work

Total size: 4.8 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Hot Sweet Beautifull Collection Of Strictly English Online. Part 2.

Submissive Blonde Kimberly Torsby

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Ricksavage
Cast: Kimberly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hummulation
Submissive blonde kimberly would like to work as a slave at the den of iniquity dungeon in manhattan, so master savage accepts the task of auditioning her soft, curvy flesh. A hard spanking reddens her ass and then her body is introduced to the feel of tight, rope bondage. Can she endure the savage ones brand of painful pussy and nipple punishment? Does she demonstrate the proper submissive nature needed to become a professional slave? Well... Watch the movie and you be the judge.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:05
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1590kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Blonde Kimberly

Red Bottom From Touching Red Bottoms Saybrook

Cast: Worship Amber, Lizzy Lamb
Genres: Femdom, Lezdom, Spanking, Verbal humiliation, Hairbrus
Amber, a Level 1 sorority girl, is the boss of Lizzy, a Level 2 sorority girl. Amber can assign tasks to Lizzy as needed to make Amber happier. Amber has 2 pairs of red bottoms purchased for her by a dumb dumb male, whose soles are dusty and dirty. Red bottoms should only be cleaned by the tongues of either the purchaser, a beta in chastity, or a simp vying for attention. Amber simply instructs Lizzy to go into the basement and use one of the slave’s tongues to lick the red bottoms clean. Amber leaves the room to go find things she wants and add them to her Wishlist. When Amber leaves Lizzy is amazed at how beautiful and expensive Amber’s red bottom shoes are. She holds them to her feet and Amber catches her in the act. “Those are mine Lizzy! Not yours! Mine!” Amber screams at the level 2. Amber pulls her by her ear to the living room where she puts her over her knee. Amber has the responsibility to train and punish Level 2 girls. Amber viciously spanks Lizzy with a hairbrush. The spanking is short but brutal. Lizzy is a crying mess. Amber is satisfied that Lizzy has learned an important lesson. Don’t touch things that are mine!
Duration: 6:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24358kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Bottom From Touching Red Bottoms

Poor Sales Part 2 - Ariel Blue Palenville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Big Ass, Big Butt, Breath Play, Cangue, Chains, Hood
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.
I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 2 - Ariel Blue

Hose Clamps To Hold A Hot Ho - Lily Lane Marionville

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lily Lane is absolutely, totally trapped. Her wrists are held together by brutal hose clamps, her ankles are held together by another set. Hell, she didn't even know that they came in a size large enough to hold her thighs together, but here she is: living proof. Her entire body is held in place by metal and all that she can do is to lie there and whimper as O.T. comes to her to cut the bit of clothing she has off her body.
Lily is one of the bendiest girls O.T. has ever seen and he seems intent on taking complete advantage of that fact. He takes her and bends her legs all the way back so that her feet are way above her head, and then locks her down so there is no way for her to wiggle out of the position. With Lily folded in half like this it gives O.T. the perfect opportunity to get at that pussy of hers, which he knows is just begging to be played with.
O.T. takes out the hitachi, the most powerful handheld vibrator we have, and presses it right on her clit. Then, with his other hand, he starts finger fucking the life out of her. Lily is moaning and crying out and it looks like she's about to cum. And then it happens. She starts squirting all over the place like a fountain. More specifically, because of the position that she is in, Lily starts squirting all over her own face. She's cum and humiliated, and O.T. hasn't even brought out the hook yet.
Duration: 37:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hose Clamps To Hold A Hot Ho - Lily Lane

Narcissist Salesville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cadence Cross, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Video language: German
Oh, Cadence. She is quite the character. I wonder what is actually taking place beneath that thin veneer? Cadence makes it difficult to pin down, and yet it is so obvious.
You'd think those big brown eyes of hers would be watching her tormentor. But she isn't the least bit interested. Instead, watch as Cadence turns her eyes away from her tormentor to instead gaze at her own image that's projected on the studio monitor. She can't help but be repeatedly drawn to her own reflection. Her own likeness.
This young Narcissist sits by her figurative pond, just as in the myth, so deeply in love with her own reflection that she forgets to eat, thus rendering her helplessly consumed by her own grandiose pride. Or is it insecurity? Is there a difference?
Being consumed by her own self, this particular bondage drama isn't between she and I. There is no room in her mind's drama for a supporting role. Cadence is the star and it is a one-woman show. This bondage drama is happening within the confines of Cadence's own psyche. Let's all watch as it unfolds....
Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Narcissist

Silly Bitch Never Learned Not to Talk to Strangers Mercer Island

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Kel Bowie is in big trouble, on the run from the law, when she turns to the only person she knows with experience in these matters: O.T. He seems like a nice enough guy, so, hoping he will be kind enough to let her into his house for safe haven, so she tells him her story:
Kel has terrible taste in men. She was dating a guy who talked her into doing something stupid. It was his brilliant idea to hold up a convenience store. She was just supposed to be the lookout and getaway driver. She had no idea the steel he gave her for "protection" was real. She had even less idea that she would be made to use it. Terrified, she had fled from the scene alone and could not figure out what to do now that the law was on her tail for something she had no plan to be part of.
O.T. seems to take pity on Kel and takes her in, but Kel should have learned with her first brush with a strange but "nice guy." These men are not to be trusted. As soon as she gets back to his house he offers her a and, once she wakes up, takes what he wants from her body. She should have listened when she was told not to talk to strangers.
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silly Bitch Never Learned Not to Talk to Strangers
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04048 секунды с 9 запросами