View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 05:18 AM   #10697
kyigor

Поблагодарили 1,149 раз(а) в 1,139 сообщениях

All my threads

kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.kyigor Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

BackR00mCast!ngC0uch - Lumi Ray - First Three Rows WILL Get Wet!
02/21/22 IN 1080P

\\

Ladies and gentlemen, this week I will keep my comments to a minimum and really let this scene speak for itself. You guys know how much I love redheads, so I'm not going to talk about it too much this week. She has a perfectly proportioned body, amazing tits and the most beautiful green eyes I've seen in a long time. However, it's not just about appearance, at the age of 24, she has become a little more familiar with her personality than some of our young applicants. She knows what she wants and what she comes from, and with these looks and curves, she knows how to achieve it. Oh yeah, did I mention she's a squirter? Poor Rick is a soldier. You'll want to check the 36:00 (ish) minute mark when our man gets the chance of the year in the face of impending doom. LOL, like at an old Gallagher concert, the first three rows are getting wet. This girl was a dream. She sucked dick like a champ, took it in the ass like a champ, and I shoved the load deep into that pussy. She even liked to taste it a little at the end. Finally, she realizes she's not getting paid, and that pretty much ends our day with this little treat.

AVC | 1920x1080 | 9278 kb/s
AAC LC | 48.0 kHz | 128 kb/s
MP4 | 01:16:17 | 5.02 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/eef5c618051b5
https://k2s.cc/file/bb78198e1b7d8
kyigor is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09814 секунды с 9 запросами