View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 07:31 PM   #30
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Goddess Alexandra Snow Paisley

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom POV, Foot Fetish, Goddess Worship, High Heels, Latex
Video language: English
I am in desperate need of a good foot worshipping sessions. Foot worship is one of my original loves in BDSM. I love it when a boy kisses every inch of my gorgeous feet. I love it when he reverently takes off each heel like they’re made of solid gold. I love it when he touches each little red toenail so gently. Like he’s saying a little prayer to each one. There’s something so intimate and yet, powerful about watching a boy down on all fours, lifting my foot into his mouth to suck each toe clean.
It’s a glorious experience.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 435.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Smell My Stinky Gym Feet Sisters

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Nika aka Nika Venom
Genres: Femdom, Feet, Domination, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Blonde, Footfetish
Nika’s just finished her work out! You know what that means. Stinky, sweaty, socks and funky feet. Nika makes Fluffy smell her sneaker and feet. Fluffy is humiliated but does what he is told. Nika has fluffy locked into chastity and it has made him very compliant. Nika makes Fluffy lick the sweat from her feet. Nika giggles while she puts the beta to work licking and sucking the salt from her soles. After her feet have been cleaned Nika tells the beta that all the juice heads at the gym loved the leggings outfit that he bought her. She loved the attention from them so much that she wants her beta to buy the same outfit for her in every color. After demanding more leggings Nika tells the beta to get ready to smell her sweaty ass.
Duration: 13:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17493kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smell My Stinky Gym Feet

Foot Girl - Emily Marilin Troutville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Emily is a foot fetishist but his lust cannot be contained to just one part of her body. Sure, he can tickle or whip her feet to get her going, but working her pussy into a hot, wet frenzy is not his only goal. He has to derive every bit of pleasure than he can from her body and that means using every little bit of the canvas that she has offered up to him. She has tits to be clamped, an ass to be whipped, holes to be filled and a clit to be vibrated. He cannot risk letting her focus too fully on her feet. After all, if she likes it too much she may get stupid. He would not want her thinking he cared what she wants. She is there to be humiliated and used, nothing more.
That is not to say that PD will not play with her feet at all. He is an artist, after all, and her feet are too perfect a subject to go untouched. They will receive an ever intensifying series of torments. A whipping is like paint, the spikes are like musical notes, and hot iron is like marble. He will fashion her suffering into a masterpiece. He just cannot miss out on that just because she may enjoy it too much. She is his to shape and mold, and through her pain he will make her perfect.
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Girl - Emily Marilin
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03646 секунды с 9 запросами