Default Tiggle Reads Reader Requests Tiggle Bitties

Tiggle Reads Reader Requests Tiggle Bitties

Info:
File Name: Tiggle Reads Reader Requests
Format: JPG
File Size: 65 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 60
Description: Tiggle Bitties. The curvy brunette has a pair that could never be called bitties in a billion years. In this pictorial/video, Tiggle reviews SCORELAND member requests and suggestions, then chooses one idea and jumps on the bed to play it out. Tiggle's previous shoot was all about the student body in a coed scene. Here, it's all about the lingerie, at least in the beginning. Says Tiggle, "I'm definitely a lingerie girl, but they're expensive so I can't get many pieces. I love big lace bras, but I also love wearing corsets under my breasts because it makes a really nice line. And garter belts and stockings. I love that." Tiggle needs a 32MM bra to contain those giant golden globes. It's no easy job for SCORE and V-mag girls to find and buy hooter holsters to harness hangers that size. "Mostly I shop online, but recently I went to Portland and found a great shop. When I walked in, the woman looked at me and said, 'Oh, honey!' and she just took me around the store and took bras off the shelf."
Cast: Tiggle Bitties
Genre: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11204 секунды с 9 запросами