View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 10:21 PM   #4676
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Janet Mason - Janet fucks her hairy pussy

Name: Janet Mason - Janet fucks her hairy pussy
Year: 2022

Keywords: big cock, solo, mature, hairy, milf, hairy pussy, masturbation, dildo, redhead, big tits
Cast: Janet Mason
Description: Today, 54-year-old wife and mom Janet Mason is going to fuck her hairy, pink pussy deep with a big dildo. Later this week, she's going to get her hairy, pink pussy fucked deep by a big cock. So consider this a warmup for the action to come. 50Plus MILFs: Please describe your perfect day or evening. Janet: A morning latte, an intense workout, lounging in the sun by the pool working on my tan, dinner date with a hot stud then sharing the dirty details with hubby. 50Plus MILFs: So you're a swinger. Janet: I am. Hubby and I started in the lifestyle when I was in my late 20s. My first bukkake party was a standout! 50Plus MILFs: What are your sexual fantasies? Janet: They are always evolving and shifting, but I am currently indulging in taboo step-mom/step-son fantasies. 50Plus MILFs: Are you into younger men? Janet: Heck yes! I am very much into younger guys. They bring the stamina and energy to be able to go round after round....
Duration: 00:20:02
Filesize: 844 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 702 Kbps avg, 0.092 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~179 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/pttmjjeu2rjo/Jane...airy_pussy.mp4
Teynte is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03104 секунды с 9 запросами