Default Tight Fit Cindy Cupps

Tight Fit Cindy Cupps

Info:
File Name: Tight Fit
Format: JPG
File Size: 25 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 80
Description: When you need someone who can stretch a thin, tight sweater to the outer levels of fabric strength, Cindy Cupps is your go-to girl. Cindy Cupps is one of a kind. She's the quiet superstar. Very down-to-earth--give her an easy chair and a Miami Dolphins game and she's happy. If she enjoys seeing men in skin-tight pants pat each other's asses, that's her business. "I don't flaunt what I have," says Cindy, who's built better than any Dolphins cheerleader in history and may have the biggest areolae of any SCORE Girl. Not enough SCORE Guys praise those mam-nificent areolae. "I walk around in regular clothing. If guys stare at me, they stare at me. This is something I've been dealing with since I was a kid because I've always had big boobs. It's something I've learned to deal with, so I don't pay attention to it. If guys think I'm hot, great. It's great for my self-esteem, but it's not like I'm walking around with a big chip on my shoulder. 'Oh, I'm hot.' I don't do that." No, Cindy. Leave that to the Dolphins cheerleaders.
Cast: Cindy Cupps
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08552 секунды с 9 запросами