Old 05-04-2022, 08:13 AM   #107
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fighter Extra Legend Collins

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Coat Company
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Toy, Waxing, Threesome, Group, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
彫刻のような肉体美と巨根を誇る大� �気体育会・渉に…
遂に訪れた冷酷非道な最終ステージ� �。
そして、今作で無期限休業が決定…!!
悠斗&久々の登場となる 6ラグビー部員・圭太と、ローション� ��スリング!!
2人に次々とガン掘りされ、初めての3 連結に連続顔射!! 圭太、2回発射!!
初の鬼畜…緊縛、蝋燭、ムチ、電マ� �め、拘束でのガン掘り、そして3メー トル噴射の大量牛乳浣腸…!!
大絶叫で逃げ惑うなか、白い肌は赤� �なっていく…!!
航らゴーグル4人にノンストップで怒� ��のようにマワされ続ける鬼の5!!
次々と自ら跨り腰を振らされる連続� �乗位!!
そして遂に2本挿しを…なんと2回も!!
連続顔射に初の口内発射、お掃除フ� �ラまで!!
渉、掘られイキ!! めくるめく容赦なき超絶衝撃激交全3� ��ート!!
渉の最後の覚悟を、目を伏せずにご� �ください!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:05
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2019kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fighter Extra Legend

Hugo Arenas and Mario Domenech Warrington

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Hugo Arenas, Mario Domenech
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Rimming, Fingering, Kissing, Outdoors, creampie
Video language: English
The hot summer months makes us all horny and when your mind wanders it is easy to get carried away. That is what happened to Hugo and Mario, these two beautiful sexy guys got hot and bothered in the summer sun and ended up naked and fucking al fresco. This started out as innocent sun bathing and ended up as hot raw fucking. This is an intense session full of rimming sucking and raw nasty fucking. This video is just a glimpse of the hard Cuban lesson Hugo gave Mario. This short trailer will leave you wanting more. Enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5236kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 858.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hugo Arenas and Mario Domenech

Daddy of My Dreams - Curtis Cameron, Eric Lenn Cathay

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Curtis Cameron, Eric Lenn
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Cut/Uncut, Fingering, Hairy, Handjob, Muscles, Older/Younger, Shaved, Smooth, Twink
Curtis Cameron, Eric Lenn like to lick, caress the ass and suck cocks, but they like to fuck in the ass more.
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 553.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy of My Dreams - Curtis Cameron, Eric Lenn

Cory Jay - Mo' Bigga' Butt Petrified Forest Natl Pk

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Cory Jay
Genres: Leather Fetish , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Tattoos , Solo Jack Off , Jockstrap , Athletes
Handball icon Cory Jay removes his harness, freeing up his gorgeous cock and hungry tattooed ass. He greases up a thick black dildo and turns on a private video of himself being fucked with various butt toys. His ass twitches at the sight and mounts the mammoth dildo, working his way up and down the massive tool. The muscles in his ass and legs flex in time with his deep breathing, grunts and groans. Warmed up and ready for more, Jay moves to a frighteningly long dildo and takes the tool deep into his bowels. His piss-slit dripping with an impressive piece of steel, Jay never wavers as he switches back to a dildo that stretches his ass to it's widest. Jay moans in ecstasy and drips in sweat as he pumps his own hole. Finally, Jay leans over and gives a good view of his puckered-out hole, fingering himself and pushing out his ass for the camera.
Duration: 10:55
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1378kbps

File size: 120.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cory Jay - Mo' Bigga' Butt

Jed Atkinson Blairsville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Fingering, Cumshot, Muscular, Tattoo
When you first get a look at Jed, you would think he is just another southern boy next door. But then he takes off his shirt and reveals that he has a hard body of a greek statue. Every muscle and ab are chiseled to perfection, every patch of skin smooth and luscious. It is a hot day. Jed walks up the porch and takes a sip of water. Clumsy him, the water gets all over his shirt. He pulls it up over his head. He looks into my camera and asks if he can take a shower. I lead him to the bath room, and he begins to strip for me. He lets the hot water from the shower soak his body. He lathers up his muscled physique until it is all soapy and wet. All this touching turns him on. He starts stroking his dick until it is rock hard. Then he bends over and fingers his hole for us. It turns out he has your name tattooed on his ass. No, really. All this had me too worked up. I had Jed dry off and move to the couch. He beat his meat and started edging. He wanted toe so badly. Finally he let loose and shot a wad, barely missing the camera. He got dressed, grabbed his skateboard, and took off. This boy is too hot for words. I cannot wait to have him back and watch him in action.
Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3330kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 419.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jed Atkinson

Daniel Dixx and Rick Powers - Xxxxtreme Herron

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Daniel Dixx ,Rick Powers
Genres: Boots , Double Fisting , Fingering , Fisting , Jerk-Off , Oral , Rimming
Rick Powers' punch fucking Daniel Dixx's swollen sphincter hole fast and furious, eventually sneaking in both hands into Daniel's accommodating hole.
Duration: 30:46
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps

File size: 292.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daniel Dixx and Rick Powers - Xxxxtreme

Home Gym Lovers - Sc.4 - Dean Way, Erik Climber, Jamie Calvin Lenore

Cast: Dean Way, Erik Climber, Jamie Calvin
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Muscles, Deep Throat, Fingering, Facial, Cumshots, Threesome, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Exercise can be fun on your own, but it’s so much more fun when you’ve got the company of others, as Jamie Calvin discovers when his keep-fit routine is interrupted by the arrival of Dean Way and Eric Climber. Suffice it to say, it’s no time at all before all three of these lads are out of their kit and appreciating each other’s handsome dicks; with Jamie’s cock very much taking centres-stage. Not that that situation lasts too long. Before you know it it’s his pert little arse that’s getting all the attention, signalling the start of a truly terrific three-piece fuck that’ll have you jerking like crazy. And if that doesn’t get you then the sight of Jamie’s face getting splattered with a tsunami of pent-up cum from his mates almost certainly will!
Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 4221kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 817.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Gym Lovers - Sc.4 - Dean Way, Erik Climber, Jamie Calvin

Время генерации страницы 0.04039 секунды с 9 запросами