LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Man Power Harriet

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Landon Conrad & Tyson Tyler
Genres: Muscle, Hairy, Black, Interracial, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Foreskin, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots, Masturbation
Landon Conrad and Ty Tyler are lip locked in an embrace. Landon's perfectly chiseled muscles pulse against Ty's glistening skin. Ty can't resist going down on Landon's thick rock hard rod. He opens his throat wide for him and devours every inch like a champion. Landon bends Ty over, to get at that sweet, perfectly round, smooth ass. Landon grasps and slurps like he's never had it so good. Untamed, he takes Ty's ass and probes it deep with his manly circumference-- First by letting Ty ride it. Ty gallops on that meat like it was a race to finish, then Landon takes over and dominates Ty on his backside. Landon pulls Ty's legs wide and plunges into the deep, pumping harder and harder until he can't hold back any longer. Ty sucks out the cum explosion before finally releasing his own load all over the sweat drenched floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4644kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 858.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Man Power

In Living Hell - Part 3 Muscular and Ball Play Kelton

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Bondage ,Licking & Biting ,Bearded ,Hairy ,Rope ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Ball Play ,Fetish ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Domination ,Natural ,Tattoos
Video language: English
Soldier Dirk continues to toy with his new plaything, neither aware of where they are. Drake's nipples are of particular interest to the sadistic man, his own cock still rigid while he torments the man now under his control. The clamps pull and pinch Drake's nipples hard, his balls still bound tightly by ropes.
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5684kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 406.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Living Hell - Part 3 Muscular and Ball Play

Damian Dragon And Sammy Sinsss Waverley

Studio: Treasure Island
The handsomely tattooed Damian Dragon is ready to use the hole of Sammy Sinsss. Sammy services Damiens fine cock getting it hard and ready and then sits down on on the slick meat and get to work on milking the cum out. Damian tosses the slut on the bed and pounds him until he nuts.
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 490.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damian Dragon And Sammy Sinsss

Ansony, Fabio Toba and XXL Mysterious Mate Moira

Genres: Anal Sex, Asian, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots/Facial, Interracial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Time to present you the remastered edition of one of our best scene so far! Our sexy Asian Fabio Toba cruises for some man's meat at Bears Bar - Sitges and finds two raw huge cocks waiting for him right there inside the bar's lair. Hung Latin Ansony and a mysterious XXL guy take turns to impale the Indonesian greedy bottom with no mercy: an interracial rough threesome that this time you cannot miss!
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 519.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ansony, Fabio Toba and XXL Mysterious Mate

Jimmy scene 14 Clarksville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Bondage
Tattooed slave gay, gags bound and cock torture, amateur bdsm action.
Duration: 14:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3921kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 420.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jimmy scene 14

Welcome To America Milltown

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Elite Male
Cast: Jason Visconti, Jimmy Visconti, Joey Visconti, Arpad Miklos, Tory Mason, Enrico Bellagio, Jack Dragon, Mickey Daniel, Ray Simon, Renato Bellagio, Tattoo Junior, Ted Potter
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Cumshot, Hairy, Tattoos, Oral, Rimming, Muscle, hunks, Toys
Welcum to America showcases sexual situations that the delectable Visconti Triplets found themselves in during their first foray stateside. It was quite the event (they attended the Gayvns, as well as hooking up with the Fleshjack folks and became their first "spokesmodels"), so naturally it wasmemorated on film. I was their chaperone during GAYVN weekend, and I gotta tell you the amount of double-takes we got walking around San Francisco was worth not being able to understand a single thing they said. Welcum to America is your chance to cum-memorate right along with them and see how sex is done the Visconti way. It was all about the partying, the constant chasing of pleasure, and man hunting. During their two-week stay they tried to satisfy their enormous hunger for hot bubble-butts and rock-hard cocks. So, Elite Male recorded their partying ways with American hotties.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:59
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1823kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome To America

Rocke East Stroudsburg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rocke
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoos, Cumshots, POV, Outdoors/Indoors
Rocke is this seriously hot dude I stumbled upon in the woods. He’s pretty chill and easy-going which made it easier for me to offer him a little payout in exchange for a peek at that impeccable body. With his bulging muscles covered in tattoos and the perfect amount of hair, I just couldn’t wait to see more of him so I offered him more cash. He agreed and I got us a room where I got to try that perfect tight ass first hand, and it was all worth it.
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3637kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 937.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocke

Время генерации страницы 0.25769 секунды с 9 запросами