LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Open Road - Part vol.1, scene 03 Cofield

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Boomer Banks, Tony Orion
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Tattoos, Hunks, Oral/Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Spitting, Kissing
Drifter Boomer Banks takes refuge from the heat in an old barn. He tosses his duffel bag on the hay, to use for a pillow. His dreams are interrupted by a hand on his cock. Tony Orion wants to see what's creating that enormous bulge in Boomer's pants, so he helps himself. Boomer's cock could rival the bulls out in the fields. It's so fat that Tony's hand can barely close around it, and it's long enough for three fists. Tony strokes it for a bit before Boomer looks to see who's got ahold of it. He's happy to see Tony: solid muscle, with a furry chest behind his coveralls and a full beard. He humps the hay bale as he tries to get as much of Boomer's cock down his throat as possible. Boomer gets to his feet and turns his attention to Tony's hairy ass. He spanks the hole with his tongue then tongue-fucks it. Tony clenches his hairy buns invitingly as Boomer pile-drives into Tony who is upside down on the bale of hay. The pleasure from such a huge cock has Tony only speaking gibberish. The push it all the way to the edge with intense fucking, until Boomer can't take it any longer and he jacks off into Tony's mouth and Tony shoots his load onto the hay as the sun goes down.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 929.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Road - Part vol.1, scene 03

Vic, Wayne Brookpark

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Vic, Wayne
Genres: amateur/unregular actor, gymnast body, tattoo, military, solo, oral, blowjob, masturbation, cumshots
Vic is the studly guy who is the subject of our update tonight. I just love looking at his delicious, ripped abs and bulging muscles. He's got a nice buzzed hair cut and some cool tats.
He's also got a "I'm going to whip your ass if you look at me wrong" vibe sometimes, which makes him all the more tantalizing. lol.
After Vic has stripped off his clothes and gone to work on his dick, Mike suggests that he get some friendly help from Wayne. A few seconds go by, and Wayne is suddenly plopped down on the couch next to Vic and is sucking away. This is a no-frills affair folks, and Wayne is just here to lend a helping hand (and mouth). (I have the feeling we're going to see more from Vic and Wayne together though -- mark my words!)
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:51
Video: 960x544, Windows Media Video V8, 924kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 95.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vic, Wayne

Frank Valencia and Aitor Bravo Matera

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Aitor Bravo, Frank Valencia
Genres: Anal/Oral, Ass Play, Domination, Facial, Leather, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Sling, Tattoos, Uncut.
This week we bring you Frank and Aitor, we found these two hot guys in one of Barcelona’s best and most exclusive private clubs, Open Mind. These two guys are made for each other. To begin with Aitor catches Franks eye and excites him, they then get hot and hard together almost unable to catch their breath. One Fuckermate encounter not to be missed.
Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2316kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 419.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frank Valencia and Aitor Bravo

The Hr meeting Seal Rock

Release Year: 2016
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Black, Big Dick
Video language: English
I had had it! I can’t take it anymore. The boss has finally crossed the line. I talked to HR today and we set up a meeting. ! He sat us down and then the HR guy asked the Boss to tell his side of the story. But this was supposed to be about me airing my grievance and he goes first?! Then the boss started telling the guy that I his hand on my ass, I didn’t do that. He sexually harassed me by rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples, but he played it off like I had an itch and he was doing me a favor. He even made the HR guy think that I was the one who grabbed his dick and put it on my wrist to say “ Hey it’s 5 o’cock!” I mean really what the fuck! The HR guy took the bosses side and made me do sexual harassment sensitivity training and that if I didn’t complete them that I would be fired. This sucks! The next day the boss showed up in crutches and he got stuck in the toilet, He called me in and asked me to help him put on his pants.
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Hr meeting

The hottest & biggest cocks Lancaster

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Erik Rhodes, Bryce Star, Jason Michaels, Alexander Garrett, Lawson Kane, Shay Michaels, Spencer Fox, Spencer Reed
Genres: Muscle, Big Dick, Oral, Anal Sex, Threesome, Glory Hole, Rimming, DAP, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
When you start off with a group of eight hung studs, you’re bound to see major growth when these horny guys get busy. Appreciate these fine pieces of man meat, as they get the attention they deserve in steamy glory hole action, a gritty three-way and off-the-dial oral and anal sex. Watching these tools at work, most will notice “it” getting bigger.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:48
Video: 854x480, XviD, 2325kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The hottest & biggest cocks

Dan Darlington Penn

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Dan Darlington
Genres: Bodybuilders, Freshmen, Gym/Locker room, Masturbation, Outdoors, Piersing, Solo, Tattoos.
Dan Darlington is a walking mountain of muscle with a huge fucking dick.When this mountain of muscle known as Dan Darlington walks into the gym the gay men all want to do him and the straight men want to be like him, and some of them want to do him too. He is just that sexy. He likes both guys and girls, having a special interest in pubic sex and threesomes. With his dirty blond spiky hair and piercing steel blue eyes, he smiles and you and you are blown away. Even long sleeved shirts would not hide his massive arms, but luckily this horny gym jock is most often found in tank tops and gym shorts. And since the Randy Blue gym is clothing optional he slips out of those quickly enough, down to a designer jock strap that perfectly frames his bubble butt. He flashes his guns and if you are a body building fan you will need a moment because he is a mountain of walking muscle. And if you think he had topromise his manhood for a beautiful body you could not be more wrong. He has a dick that could momentarily choke even the most fervent cocksucker. He starts out with a good pump but working those huge arms around his huge cock makes the muscles just pop and when he fingers his furry ass your mouth with water. We could watch him jerk off all day but therees a point where he can hold off no longer and he shoots a nice big load all over the gym floor.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Darlington

Hunter Marx, John Magnum, Parker London, Rob Romoni Davis Creek

Release Year: 2011
Cast: onner Habib, Hunter Marx, John Magnum, Parker London, Rob Romoni, Ryan Patrick, Scott Campbell, Steve Ryan, Tom Wolfe, Trent Locke
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Uniforms: Suits, Muscle Men, Hairy, Rimming, Tattoos
Men of Massive Studio 20: Lick-Ass features six scenes with the Men of Massive Studio who settle down before the camera losing their inhibitions as they shed their clothes. Join Conner Habib, Tom Wolfe, Hunter Marx, Trent Locke, Scott Campbell, John Magnum, Ryan Patrick, Rob Romoni, Parker London and Steve Ryan in the 20th volume in a sizzling series of memorably massive encounters.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:25
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2256kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunter Marx, John Magnum, Parker London, Rob Romoni

Время генерации страницы 0.21434 секунды с 9 запросами