LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hector Agusti and Andrea Suarez Fountaintown

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Andrea Suarez, Hector Agusti
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Andrea Suarez has always had a love of ebony men. Until today we didn’t realise how much. Hector Agusti is without doubt the perfect mate for Andrea Suarez, his huge black cock and toned physique are exactly what Andrea wants in a mate. Today he got exactly what he wanted, this is another hard dominant Fuckermate session with intense chemistry and passion. Agusti wasted no time and went straight for Andrea’s tight white hole. Agusti made Andrea his own and rewarded him with two hot loads of cum. The action ends in the shower and is another Fuckermate session that cannot be missed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3793kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 562.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hector Agusti and Andrea Suarez

Frat House Cream Fort Peck

Release Year: 2013
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Hunter Page, Shawn Wolfe, Connor Maguire, Ray Han, Doug Acre, Lucas Knight, Marco Russo, Johnny Torque
Genres: Twinks, Muscle, Hunks, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Cock, Threesome, Rimming, Tattoos, Interracial, Masturbation, Cumshots
When the wind blows this hard, no one can hear you cream. Alone in the frat house at night, Kev (Hunter Page) can't shake the feeling he's being watched. What follows in this NakedSword Originals production is a stormy mix of hot sex, cheap thrills and things that go bump in the night — with menacing stalkers, hung movers and an older (Shawn Wolfe, Raging Stallion Exclusive) with a taste for college ass! Cream is a frat house all-nighter that makes pledge week look like amateur hour!
Duration: 1:29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frat House Cream

Movers N Shakers Wellesley

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Vince Ferelli, Johnny Gunn, Kyle King and Paul Wagner, Josh Griffin, Berke Banks, Rod Daily, Dakota Rivers and Beaux Banner
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Cock, Cumshot, Group Sex, Hairy, Kissing, Muscle Men, Oral Sex, Rimming, Tattoos
Paul Wagner and Berke Banks take a break from packing up their office to revisit some memorable after-hours experiences they have shared in the past. Wagner kneels down and opens his buddy's pants to reveal a rock-hard foot long which he sucks to the base. Banks returns the favor on Wagner's fat cock - sucking it like it may be the last time. Wagner's hole needs attention so he knocks a box off a nearby table and sprawls out spread eagle so Banks can pound his ass. The two moving men fuck all over the empty office until they blow loads of hot cum!
"Stop bossing me around" Kyle Kingplains when bossy top Rod Daily keeps telling him what to do on the job. But when Daily orders him to get on his knees and suck his cock King happilyplies. King greedily sucks Daily's huge tool while pulling on his own fat cock. When he stands up and Daily shoves his cock in is ass it's King's turn to shout orders, demanding that Daily fuck him harder. The sight of King's meat swinging between his legs Daily to get on his knees and suck. The tables turn on the boss-man Daily when King throws him on all fours and shoves his cock in his ass. All the intense fucking and sucking action causes Daily to blow a thick, gooey load all over King's face while King jacks off and blows his own fat wad.
Johnny Gunn has an office full of furniture to unload. Dakota Rivers and Beaux Banner show up and tell him that if Gunn gives them $ 40 they will haul it all away plus let him fuck Banner's fat white ass. Gunn power-fucks the greedy bottom until his boss Rivers throws him on a nearby filing cabi and takes a turn at his puckered butthole. Determined to get his moneys worth, Gunn jumps down and unloads all over Banner's chest.
Bodybuilder turned burglar Vince Ferelli convinces his partner in crime Josh Griffin to rob an office building packed withputer equipment. When the two hunks break in they find the place empty. Griffin threatens to beat Ferelli's ass but he settles for a blow job. Ferelli proves to be a much better cocksucker than burglar and services Griffin's fat cock like a pro. He then offers his chiseled muscle-butt, which Griffin happily rims then plows. The action keeps going until Griffin fucks Ferelli all over the vacant office space and they both blow huge thick loads!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:28
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 2986kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Movers N Shakers

Bailey & Silas Harrisburg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bailey
Genres: Blonde ,Duo ,Blow Job ,Anal Sex ,First Time ,Gay ,Facial ,Tattoos
Video language: English
Today we're introducing you to a fine specimen of man named Silas. And lawd, this one's a cutie and has THE most perfect ass. He also has the prettiest eyes and the most adorable little smile. I swear he looks a touch like football player Tim Tebow, don't you think? Silas -- or, Sy, as he says to call him -- has been fast-tracked here and I didn't waste any time getting him straight into some man-on-man action.Lucky Bailey is the fellow that got the call for this scene. I tell Sy that Bailey knows what he's doing, so I'll leave them to get to know one another. And to, you know, 'see what comes up.' Heh, heh . . . Bailey asks Sy what he likes to do for fun, and Sy jokes, 'Well . . . this?' Bailey smiles and laughs a bit, 'Oh? That's good.' Sy's an outdoorsy dude, and says he likes to go out and 'enjoy the backwoods' and 'back roads.' I'm just getting lost in the fantasy of Sy out in the woods, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans, being one with nature, and . . . oh hell, where was I? Right - the scene! Sorry.Sy tells Bailey that this is his first time being with a guy, so Bailey quickly puts him at ease, saying that he thinks he'll 'come to enjoy it.' He continues, 'I've been told I give pretty good head.' Sy perks up, 'Oh yeah?'Sy leans back and lets Bailey start to go to work, unbuttoning Sy's jeans and slipping them off to reveal . . . pink underwear! The guys get a chuckle out of that, but quickly move on to the matter at hand. Sy's totally unfazed by anything and is ready for whatever. He flashes that cute smile at Bailey as we watch Sy's dick grow ever-harder. I come back in a few minutes later and get in close with the camera. I ask Sy how Bailey's doing in the blowjob department, and Sy quickly responds, 'He's great!' I ask, 'Better than you thought?' Sy: 'Mmmm. . . definitely.' (Meanwhile, Bailey is practically choking himself on Sy's stiff-as-a-board cock.)'Definitely a good first-experience here,' Sy tells Bailey at one point. And I have to agree. And wow, Sy just looks fantastic in this light. There's some sunlight cutting in through the blinds, hitting his smooth chest and ripped abs. Gorgeous.When Bailey starts going fast and furious, we hear Sy whisper, 'suck that . . . ,' which is quickly followed by him blurting out, 'You're amazing.' I think Sy's found a new love, and his name is 'Bailey's Mouth!' Sy reaches back to start feeling at Bailey's round butt. 'Is that where you want this dick?' Sy says. 'Eventually,' Bailey responds. But first he wants a taste of Sy's glorious ass.Sy slides down the bed, giving Bailey easy access to his ass as he flings his legs up in the air. 'First time for everything!' Sy says. Damn, I love guys that are willing to try new things! Bailey dives in deep with his tongue, giving Sy's ass a proper going-over. Sy, meanwhile, throws his head back, in awe of what's happening. Bailey jerks Sy off while shoving his tongue up inside him. 'That's awesome,' Sy says, in between pantings breaths and orders of 'Eat it!'Sy's so impressed by Bailey, he's got some plans in mind for him. Turns out, Sy's friend is waiting for him in the other room while Sy's taking care of business. 'I'll have to ask my buddy to come in here after,' Sy tells Bailey. 'I'm sure we can work something out,' Bailey says, but 'he's gonna have to wait his turn' until he's done with Sy.And now, the moment we've been waiting for: Bailey presents his ass up to Sy. Damn, it's so beautiful to see Sy's ass working in and out of Bailey -- Sy's perfect ass cheeks clenching as he motors in and out. Then, when the guys move so Sy's standing on the side of the bed, things kick into high gear. Sy's perfect little ass just goes to town, plowing Bailey from behind. I tell Sy to long-stroke Bailey's ass and it's just fabulous. Yes, fabulous. lol.Sy's so good with his hips, I think I need to get him a Chippendales outfit or something so he can works his go-go dancing magic for me. Watch for that video later! lol. (I'm kidding. Or am I?) The guys get on their side and Bailey's jerking himself to a frenzy while Sy pounds him from behind. 'Wanna cum in my mouth?' Bailey says to Sy. After a quick minute, Sy gets up and stands over Bailey, jerking himself right above his mouth. Soon enough, Sy is shooting his load all over Bailey's lips and tongue, and then slips his dick into Bailey's waiting mouth. Bailey sucks out the rest of Sy's cum, while jerking himself off, eventually shooting out his own load.'How's that for your first time?' Bailey asks Sy.'I might wanna do it again sometime,' Sy says, later calling it a 'life-changing' experience. Hot damn, we're in business!
Duration: 30:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4711kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey & Silas

Chove La Fora Mesena

Release Year: 2005
Studio: All Worlds Video, Icaro Studio
Cast: Hugo, Johnny, Alex Bad Boy, Yuri Buin, Bob Campioto,
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Tattoos, Body Builders, Brazilian,
Horny Brazilian studs keep themselves occupied while staying in out of the rain ... but they still find a way to get wet.
Things get started off with hairy muscle stud Alex and smooth Hugo putting in some overtime. When the two get horny the clothese off and they take turns worshipping each other's cocks and asses. After giving him a good rimming, Alex bends Hugo over and pounds his smooth ass with his thick cock. Alex busts his nut all over Hugo's ass and then Hugo flips over to dump his load on his tight abs.
When tattooed muscle boy Leo Muniz and Johnny get stuck at home the two studs heat things up by stripping down and working over each other's hot bodies. After getting him good and worked up, Leo shoves his cock up Johnny's ass and gives him a good hard fucking that leaves him moaning for more. When he can't hold back anymore, Leo dumps a huge creamy load all over Johnny's chest. Johnny finishes by pumping out a hot load onto to his stomach.
Yuri, Bob Campioto and Ricardo Pereira are trying to entertain themselves playing tic-tac-toe. After getting bored with the games they decide to strip down and play with each other. When the clothese off the three studs take turns sucking each other. Once every cock has been sucked and every hole has been rimmed the three start taking turns fucking each other. The fun doesn't stop until everyone's ass has gotten plowed and they've all shot their loads.
For the final scene Alex has made it home and wastes no time going down on Caua's monster-sized dick. The two end up in a hot 69 with Alex still sucking Caua's cock. Caua gets Alex's ass primed for a good fucking with his tongue and fingers. Before long Caua is impaling Alex with his cock and the hairy muscle bottom is groaning in and agony all at the same time. In the end Alex lets his load fly with Caua's cock still up his ass before Caua finishes things off by giving Alex a thick facial.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:23
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1196kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 729.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chove La Fora

Dominic Chavez Lake Waccamaw

Genres: Solo ,Jerk Off ,Tattoos ,Big Dick ,White Butt ,War Chest
He's a gym rat, a guy's guy, a patriot, and he's dripping with brooding sexuality. This hung hunk is Dominic Chavez, a 22-year-old stud who knows how to sex it up when he's pleasuring himself. And this time, we get to watch. So the pants come down, then the green undies, and we get our first look at Dommy's salami. Aooooogahh! Now that is a fine piece of meat. And just as I suspected, it's absolutely perfect for Dom's masculine hands. When he gets going, it becomes evident that Dominic has done this before. Claude gets low and tight to show us that greasy, hard cock sliding up and down as Dominic cranks that stiff boner like a self-pleasure technician Then he goes to his feet and Claude gets low. Looking up at Dominic, around his dick getting stroked is quite an experience, and one I hope one of our squad members experiences soon. And then, finally, Dom goes back to the cushioned seat to blast a nice, warm load all over himself. I sure enjoy the way Dom used this opportunity to become very sensuous. There's a moment here where he feels himself up, then takes his -tag chain in his mouth and bites it. I think we have a real gem on our hands, one that might like a little bit of rough play with his pleasure.
Duration: 24:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6664kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominic Chavez

Jacking With Infamous J Clean Shaven and Smooth San Miguel De Allende

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BadBoysBootCamp
Cast: Infamous J
Genres: Tattoos ,Masturbation ,Twinks ,Brown Hair ,Shaved ,Uncut ,Short Hair ,Cum Jerking Off ,In The Bedroom ,American ,Self Shot ,Jerking Off ,Piercings ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven
Bisexual boy Infamous J loves pussy and dick, but he really loves knowing that there are guys out there stroking their cocks to his masturbation sessions. Kick back and watch the fit young man showing off, rubbing his aching boner, showing off his tight little boy hole, splashing his cum out to make you pump that cream with him.
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3217kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 295.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacking With Infamous J Clean Shaven and Smooth

Время генерации страницы 0.07086 секунды с 9 запросами