View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 08:22 AM   #43
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bring Me a Boy - Sees All - Cris Denny, Jamie Kelvin - 1080p Pangburn

I keep telling my stepson, Jamie, smoking cigarettes isn’t good at his age. He promised me that he would stop, but I knew he was lying. Today I watched Jamie standing across the street, smoking a cig, before coming into the house. Once inside, he tried lying to me, so I had to teach him a lesson. I put him across my knee and spanked his bare ass. I missed how his butt felt on my palm. I think spanking his butt turned us both on because I felt his dick twitch on my leg. I took my pants off and gave him my cock. I know what my boy likes, and it felt good to give it to him. But he also knows that takes what he wants. I put his sweetmeat in my mouth and swallowed before bending him over and continuing his punishment. I flipped him around and pumped his butt real good before he stroked my cock, spilling my seed all over him. Now he knows sees all.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 656.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me a Boy - Sees All - Cris Denny, Jamie Kelvin - 1080p

America’s Finest Shaowu

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Shawn Wolfe, David Benjamin
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Hairy, Tit Play, Jockstraps, Spitting, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
Shawn Wolfe and David Benjamin meet up and leave the clothes behind for some downright filthy fucking. David's yellow jock strap barely conceals his raging erection. Shawn eagerly rims David's pits, and every now and them, David lifts Shawn's chin and spits in his mouth. If you love a stud with fur, ink, muscle and a dirty mouth, David is your man. It doesn't take long for Shawn to gravitate to David's cock, and David makes sure he fills Shawn's mouth and throat with his entire endowment. Shawn gets spanked and rimmed until his ass is burning to be fucked. When David makes him beg, Shawn gets a huge dildo as a reward. But you'll never predict what follows. That foot-long dildoes out of Shawn's hole and goes straight down David's gullet. All of it! Then he makes Shawn suck it, too. David grabs a second dildo and jams his own hole while plowing Shawn's ass with the other dildo. With Shawn's hole prepped and ready, Davidmences a hard and heavy fucking in two positions until both men are covered with sweat. The finalees when they blow their loads and snowball them back and forth in big, wet, passionate kisses.
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 857.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: America’s Finest

Skinheads - The Doormen Uncut Kemah

Release Year: 2009
Cast: James Jones, Tattoo Junior, Alfredo, Danko Bell, Mickey, Roberto, Devil, Dark Devil
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Video language: English
The Medic Sessions and the original Skinheads, now this time they really mean business! Nasty doormen business! These rough fuckers don't do coat check - they do cock check! Hardcore scenes that go way past leaving time. Warning - make sure you pay for your because this bunch of hardcore fuckers will make sure that you wish you did! This dvd is the full uncut bareback and piss version not available in UK sex shops.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:17
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2132kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinheads - The Doormen Uncut

Plot Hole Stavanger

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Discipline4Boys
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
The impudent guys again found a victim for themselves and now the spineless passive is on its knees and takes two cocks alternately in the mouth. He does not dare to refuse and the guys just scoff at him. They not only fuck him in the mouth, but also tie and spank him with a whip, after which they fuck him in the anus and mouth at the same time, enjoying the process.
Duration: 13:15
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1451kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 153.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plot Hole

Private Mansize vol.14 Men In Suits Fucked By The Boss Malakoff

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Private Man
Cast: Rogerio Mateo, Claudio Antonelli, Garett Felado, Albert Cannon, Jack Dragon, James Jones, Enrico Pellagio, Alfredo Castaldo, Fernando Sossa, Max Summers, Chris Hacker, Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti
Genres: Oral, Anal sex, Ass Play, Cum Facials, Group Sex, Masturbation, Rimming, Spanking, Voyeurism
Working 9 to 5 in an office can be long and hard but these Men in Suits are hotter than a photocopier on the sun. Pin striped pricks and sharp dressed men at work with hard ons in their pants and cock on the brain, it's not long before the pin stripes and cufflinkse off and bosses and workers knuckle down to the real office work of mutual masturbation, deep anal, rimming and gagging. All in a hard gays work. Kenigboy rmend! To fans of the big and powerful men!
Duration: 1:29:46
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1935kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Private Mansize vol.14 Men In Suits Fucked By The Boss

Jeremy on the bench Mechelen

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Bondage
Sexy twink Jeremy extreme hard spanking on the bench action.
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 620.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeremy on the bench

Scott Finn and Princeton Price Leighton

Release Year: 2022
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6635kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott Finn and Princeton Price

Время генерации страницы 0.07741 секунды с 9 запросами