View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 08:22 AM   #45
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sees All - Cris Denny, Jamie Kelvin Flomot

Studio: Bring Me A Boy
I keep telling my stepson, Jamie, smoking cigarettes isnt good at his age. He promised me that he would stop, but I knew he was lying. Today I watched Jamie standing across the street, smoking a cig, before coming into the house. Once inside, he tried lying to me, so I had to teach him a lesson. I put him across my knee and spanked his bare ass. I missed how his butt felt on my palm. I think spanking his butt turned us both on because I felt his dick twitch on my leg. I took my pants off and gave him my cock. I know what my boy likes, and it felt good to give it to him. But he also knows that takes what he wants. I put his sweetmeat in my mouth and swallowed before bending him over and continuing his punishment. I flipped him around and pumped his butt real good before he stroked my cock, spilling my seed all over him. Now he knows sees all.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 656.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sees All - Cris Denny, Jamie Kelvin

Armond Rizzo and Doug Acre - Tony Buff's Twinks With Kinks Louisburg

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Armond Rizzo ,Doug Acre
Genres: Anal , Big Dick , Fingering , Jerk-Off , Rimming , Spanking , Submission
Video language: English
Doug Acre and Armond Rizzo are stark naked. Doug's expanding cock hangs heavily between his legs. Armond is kneeling, his thighs spread wide, his hole enlarged from the work of Doug's fingers and tongue. Armond is compact and muscular, with deep olive skin that contrasts with Doug's light coloring. Doug spanks Armond's butt, which is so firm it barely quivers; he wants to see Armond's ass turn red. He chews Armond's buttocks as he warns, 'I'm gonna fuck you so hard.' Doug makes good on his promise with deep, rapid strokes that make his abs ripple. When fully hard, Doug's cock is over 9 inches. Switching to a sit-fuck lets Armond display his tight musculature and meaty thighs. He tugs his foreskin and massages his taint while he bounces and gyrates on Doug's cock. Doug holds his ankles, as if to prevent escape. When he's ready to shoot, Doug tells Armond to get on his knees. Doug aims his jizz to coat Armond's face, then he face-fucks him while Armond jacks off onto the floor.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4644kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armond Rizzo and Doug Acre - Tony Buff's Twinks With Kinks

Tormented Jackson Tries To Escape Brown Hair and Shaved Willow

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Ryann Ruckers ,Jackson Wolfe ,Ty
Genres: Bondage ,Cut ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Wax ,Rope ,Flogging ,Chains ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Small ,Fetish ,Shaved ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Spank ,3 some ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Interracial ,Clean Shaven
Kinky dom boys Ryann and Ty are not done with little Jackson yet. They bring him to the web wall, roping him up securely, their exploration of his smooth little body becoming devious and threatening. The flogger and the wax cause the most pain, delivering the best results for the horny boys before they abandon him to try to break free.
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2888kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 280.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tormented Jackson Tries To Escape Brown Hair and Shaved

Mason Garet and Taurus - Fist Fuck Bieber

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Mason Garet ,Taurus
Genres: Anal , Boots , Fingering , Fisting , Piercings , Spanking
Veteran stars Mason Garet and Taurus light up the screen for thesecond scene of this fisting party. Mason is one of our favorites atRaging Stallion and this scene demonstrates why. As these two menget to know each other, they start slow. Taurus works his tonguearound Mason's bulging muscles and down to his growing crotch.When Mason's massive pierced dick comes out, Taurus knowsexactly what to do. He wraps his lips around the massive shaft andtakes his time tasting every inch of it. His tongue soon finds Mason'shole which he wets before fucking with his tongue. Mason's holeresponds to the kisses by opening up like a flower, allowing Taurus toreach in deeper. But Taurus wants to put his dick in there before hestretches it with his fist. After rolling a condom on, Taurus plows intoMason's hole and sucks his dick at the same time. Fucking is just aprelude to the real action. Taurus wets his gloves and dives right in.Mason opens up easily and takes Taurus's fist with a groan. Taurusdoes double duty using first one hand and then the other, swimmingin Mason's ass.
Duration: 1:01:41
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 588.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mason Garet and Taurus - Fist Fuck

Daddy's Iron Rule Meridian

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bareback Me Daddy
Cast: Alex Hell, Andy Fisher, Thomas Fiaty, Ryan Olsen, Oscar Hart, Yuri Adamov, Ondra Matej, Ray Cutler
Genres: Military, Oral, Anal, Spanking, Dildo, Piss
If you are into kinky gay uniform sex, this collection is sure to hit all the right buttons. dy officers take full advantage of young recruits that are under theirmand, and these boys are more than willing to follow orders. Bad boys are spanked and pissed on, suck superior's cock on demand, and get bent over for a proper military ass fucking. Dildos and double peration are the orders of the day, leaving young soldiers with fresh cum dripping off their lips and out their ass. You have a front row seat to all of the hardcore action, as young soldiers do their duty and superior officers take full advantage of these boys in service to their every twisted whim.
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2020kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy's Iron Rule

Quentin Gainz, Scott Finn and Dominic Tacheng

Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 47:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6078kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quentin Gainz, Scott Finn and Dominic

Hot and Cold Dick Torture Luray

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Robert Fox
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
The impudent guys again found a victim for themselves and now the spineless passive is on its knees and takes two cocks alternately in the mouth. He does not dare to refuse and the guys just scoff at him. They not only fuck him in the mouth, but also tie and spank him with a whip, after which they fuck him in the anus and mouth at the same time, enjoying the process.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:11
Video: 850x478, Windows Media Video 9, 1500kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 376.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot and Cold Dick Torture

Время генерации страницы 0.03194 секунды с 9 запросами