Old 05-06-2022, 08:37 AM   #46
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Corporal Punishment! Working Man's Buttocks Beaten! Harlingen

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Spank Japan
Omnibus "spanking" office drama. Sexual harassment and power harassment set in "Goketsu Shoji" A storm of spanking pouring into the ass of salesmen! !! Man X Man X Spanking! The second DvD from a spanking label!A storm of spanking pouring into the ass of working men!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:03
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1454kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corporal Punishment! Working Man's Buttocks Beaten!

Bring Me A Boy - Daddy's Boy Whore, Vol. 33 Chatawa

While enjoying a great day on the couch, my stepson, Karol, walked in wearing a very inappropriate outfit. I love my stepson, and sometimes he gets away with , but there was no way he was getting out of the house looking like that. I had to put him over my knee and teach him a lesson. I forgot how hot his ass felt in my hand. After a few spanks, my cock got hard. I told my boy to suck it, something I’ve trained him to do well. I was rock hard now, and his ass was ripe. I had to get a taste. He pushed it out a few times, and I slowly pushed my fingers and cock in it. Fuck, it felt so good. It’s been a few years since we had any time alone. We were both long overdue. Karol stroked his cock while I fucked him on his back until he came on his belly. I pulled out and exploded on his ass. I kissed his lips, and he changed his clothes soon after. I love being a stepdad.
I love my stepson, but that love means I have to help raise him to be the best version of himself he can be. That includes helping him with his biology homework, especially when he has to draw male reproductive organs. He needed a more hands-on approach to get the proportions right. I pulled my cock out so he could draw more of a life study. Then he got close and put his mouth on it. It was hard and ready for further examination. But he didn’t need much help when it came to what to do with it. His mouth felt amazing on my wood, but he still needed a little more help, so I made sure he knew how good it felt in his ass, something his mom knows nothing about. After sucking his dick and eating his ass, I fucked his tiny hole until we both exploded. He should pass now with flying colours.
My stepson, Gregor, has been a naughty boy recently, and I had to teach him a lesson. Luckily, it is one that we both love. I caught Gregor showing off to strangers online. He must have been on one of those chat sites. The type where pervs try to get your boy to do things he should only be doing for you. I had to spank Gregor's sexy butt, which only led to me feeling on his ass, and him sucking my cock. We got naked as he continued to suck my dick. I then put him on his back and reminded him what daddy’s mouth could do. I sucked his meat and ate his ass before I put my cock in his tight hole and fucked his tight ass. My dick felt so amazing in his warm body. I drilled his butt until he came on his belly, and I came on his face.
It was surprising to see my stepbrothers come for a visit. We’ve always been close, and that’s what makes our relationship special. So when they both came over for a massage, I was happy to see them. I started with Alex while Nick sat on the chaise chair. I rubbed on Alex’s shoulders and then put his face down on the massage table while I worked his back. I moved my hands down his back towards his ass and gave his cheeks a good rub. I climbed on top and got deep in there. He loved it, and I saw Nick enjoying it too. I then flipped Alex over and noticed his big dick swelling up. I continued rubbing his smooth body until my hands moved across his meat. I began stroking his cock and watched as his body quivered from my touch. By this time, Nick was stroking his cock in the corner. I jerked my stepbrother until he came in my hand, and damn, it was a lot. Now, I'm looking forward to doing Nick the same way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8188kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me A Boy - Daddy's Boy Whore, Vol. 33

Dominatedrusguys - Playing With Tight Hole Of Timur Burdwan

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2221kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 312.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominatedrusguys - Playing With Tight Hole Of Timur

Alexander Ray - Boy Toy Torment Fengning

Genres: Bareback
Boy toy Alexander Ray is seduced by a handsome daddy, JD Phoenix, who throws him in his dungeon, strips him naked, whips his back and ass then gets him hard.
Handsome daddy JD Phoenix, fully clothed, jerks off his naked, spread-eagled slave boy then lowers him to his knees, fucks his mouth and cums all over him.
Boy toy Alexander Ray is chained on this black. His legs are raised and a huge, steel butt-plug is rammed up his ass. Then his tormentor, JD Phoenix, beats him with a riding crop.
The steel dildo and riding crop were just warmups. Today slave boy Alexander Ray is spanked and fucked by JD Phoenix while locked in a pillory.
Hung upside-down, naked, young Alexander Ray finally realizes he is a slave to be used as his master pleases, tortured and fucked at will, forever.
After he finishes whipping his helpless, inverted slave, JD Phoenix shoves an electrified butt-plug up his ass and shocks him over and over, then locks him in the pillory again.
Young slave Alexander Ray is back in the pillory, arms wrapped around and bolted in the cross bar. His scrotum is crushed in a vice and stretched. Then he’s whipped.
Young slave Alexander Ray, chained on his back, is jerked off then covered with searing hot wax poured all over his naked torso.
After pouring more searing hot wax on Alexander Ray’s body, JD Phoenix whips the wax off, then leaves the boy to contemplate his new life as a slave.
Duration: 2:24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexander Ray - Boy Toy Torment

Open Up Hartsfield

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Alexander, Brett Holt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Studs, Hunks, Spanking, Toys
Hunky Brett Holt plows cute young Alexander's furrow long, low, and slow. Alexander is tied masterfully and -fed Brett's huge cock.
Then gagged and spread-eagle to the bars and used for his Master's pleasure. Followed by some face fucking and ass paddling to round it out!
It all wraps up with Alexander helping his Master cum by sucking on his balls. Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1333kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 764.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Up

Dominatedrusguys - Guys With Toys Roslyn Heights

Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2573kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 364.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominatedrusguys - Guys With Toys

Twinky Justin Is So Stubborn Hairy and Cock and Ball Torture Melrose Park

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin
Genres: Bondage ,Other Location ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Lube Play ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Spank ,Toys ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Glasses ,Domination ,Skinny
No doubt Vin doesn't like it when boys argue, but he can't help but admit that it's more fun when a hot sub puts up a fight. Justin is hanging naked, his lithe body ready to be used, the flogging and paddle making him cry out and the electrodes on his cock making him spasm in agony. How long can the boy last?
Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4296kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 404.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twinky Justin Is So Stubborn Hairy and Cock and Ball Torture

Время генерации страницы 0.07101 секунды с 9 запросами