View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 08:17 PM   #114
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

New Life Mtskheta

Release Year: 2019
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sosha Belle
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English
They told me not to go to the house at the bottom of the hill. They said the man there does weird things. I've heard that you can hear women screaming from his garage. I knew I should stay away, but I just had to see for myself. When I looked in the window what I saw made me so horny.
As if he knew I was coming, there was a bondage device and a gag left out for me. I put myself in the bondage and oh it felt so good. He caught me masturbating in the bondage. I just couldn't help myself. The feeling of the cold hard restraints made my cunt drip.
One device after another he put me in and made me scream. Every stroke of the cane, every lash of the whip, every time he spanked me it just got me closer and closer to cumming. When I did finally cum I squirted all over his shop. I guess this bondage stuff is my new life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Life

Belinda Lawson Military Discipline Hettinger

Leather on bare skin: Belinda Lawson requests a paddling - but not this hard! Stretching out to hold the blackboard, 36C bare breasts bouncing, Belinda Lawson feels the sting of a leather paddle on her bare bottom - and its all at her request in Military Discipline: Asking For It. She isnt expecting Earl Grey to spank her that hard or that many times, but she grits her teeth to show she can take it. Epic slow-motion replays!
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3857kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 358.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belinda Lawson Military Discipline

London Completely Destroyed By Orgasms Mattapoisett

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River is hyper-orgasmic. Even the slightest sexy thought, coupled with the least bit of stimulation, and she finds herself soaking wet and about to scream in . She thinks it's terrible and she is desperate for help. She sees the longing glances of men as their eyes track over her ample tits and round ass and she can't help herself, she begins to think about what it would feel like to have them inside of her tight, wet snatch.
She's come to O.T. looking for help with her problem. She wants him to remove this curse that keeps her constantly cumming. She was hoping for a quick, medical fix, but O.T. has something else in mind for London. He's going to push her to her limits. Locked down in metal bondage, she can't get away when the pleasure turns to pain, and it will very soon. His methods are scary. When the metal sound slides into her urethra she knows that things aren't right. Sounding can't be a treatment for her hyper-orgasmic issues.
There has to be a limit to how many times she can cum, and O.T. is determined to find it. She can't stop herself, and he's not going to let up until he's absolutely positive that she can't handle another orgasm.
Duration: 1:00:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London Completely Destroyed By Orgasms

Marching On Again Meadow Vista

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Juliette March, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
How do you make a girl who has been fucked, beaten and left out in the cold feel even dirtier than she already must? It isn't an easy job but PD knows how.
He has Juliette March on all-fours in a cage and the giant bag next to her really gives the plan away. He is going to fill her ass with fluids until she is ready to burst, make her hold it in until she has begged enough, and then humiliate her.
It's just a way to clean her up before he brings her inside. He doesn't need some dirt covered slut making a mess in his barn. It is almost ironic, then, when he pulls out his cock and makes a mess of her face.
Duration: 39:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marching On Again

Sore Screams Chalkyitsik

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Elise Graves always screams the best when she has a hood over her face. The claustrophobic confines allow just enough air flow to let her put her lungs to work. It is amazing that she does not go hoarse. Of course if she ever stops yelling PD will just take it as a sign that she needs to be beaten more. If her options are a little sore throat or the worst that he can manage it is clear which one she will choose.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 490.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sore Screams

Tag Team Part 1 - Sierra Cirque Bazaar

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
A few dozen glass bottles make for an interesting little prop when we have the sexy Sierra Cirque around for a RealTimeBondage live feed. We are the toughest sadists on the web, mostly because we listen to our equally sadistic membership when they suggest devious ways to destroy our submissive sluts, and as innocuous as these look at first glance, they are going to make Sierra miserable very quickly.
It's impossible to balance on them without feeling the pain in her feet, but it's even harder when she is being whipped by a couple of single tails. We would probably leave her up there all day, stripped naked and on display, but it wouldn't be as fun. Instead we take her down, tape her mouth shut to stifle the screams, and start spanking her ass until it is bright pink. It's a good start to what promises to be a very sexy day for Sierra.
Duration: 43:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tag Team Part 1 - Sierra Cirque

Fae Has A Fever Rice

Panties come down in short order, and the gorgeous nude then receives a stinging hairbrush spanking.
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fae Has A Fever
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03205 секунды с 9 запросами