Old 05-09-2022, 01:43 PM   #2024
cassiebig

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Temp Agency Didn't Tell Me About This! Raven Eve

The Temp Agency Didn't Tell Me About This! Raven Eve

Actress: Raven Eve
Name: The Temp Agency Didn't Tell Me About This!

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 779 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 16 min 20 s

RavenEvewas sent over by a temp agency and little did she know someone at the agency was having a little bit of fun with her by leaving out some core details about what DiD does and how they operated. Mr. Big Boss being a man of habit forces her to strip which she does since he seems so confident in his actions. He starts getting his rope worked out as she struggles with her buttons. With her clothing off Mr. Big Boss wastes no time binding her wrists and explaining to her how she’s to be a centerpiece to entertain executives. She tells him that she wasn’t made aware of what was going to happen but Mr. Big Boss seems unfazed and keeps tying her up. First her wrists, then her elbows before he grabs two pieces of cloth shoving them in her mouth and sealing them in with microfoam tape. Mr Big Boss then gets a text and has to leaveRavenbound and gagged to wait on him. He adds more and more rope, binding her ankles and then frogtying her before leaving her to wait on the arrival of his clients.Ravenstruggles pretty hard and actually manages to slip the frogtie before the clients arrive, hopefully Mr. Big Boss likes her or she might be in trouble.

DOWNLOAD: The Temp Agency Didn't Tell Me About This!
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03953 секунды с 9 запросами