View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 08:02 PM   #40
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Josephine Jackson - Big Naturals Nurse Gets Kitchen Creeped (2022) Dehra Dun

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Josephine Jackson
Genres: Big Tits
Video language: English
Josephine Jackson’s in a rush to get to her shift as a hospital nurse, but her horny boyfriend Jordi wants to fuck! Jordi does his best to get Josephine in the mood, swinging his big dick for her, but she does her best to not give in. When Josephine receives a video call from her boss, the sneaky Jordi pulls down her pants and sticks his face in her ass and pussy! Josephine can’t hide her moaning from her boss and when her call ends, she sits on Jordi’s face and sucks his big cock, getting a good hard fucking before work!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6443kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josephine Jackson - Big Naturals Nurse Gets Kitchen Creeped (2022)

Sweet horny girls - cake smash Oberbergkirchen

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Purple bitch
Cast: Sandra K, Laura F
Two sweet girls decided to have some fun on the kitchen table. Using dildos and sweet wet pussies, they managed to achieve a violent orgasm.
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4168kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet horny girls - cake smash

Ally Style, Claudia Macc - The Nakatsu

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ally Style (fisted), Claudia Macc (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Dildo, Fisting
Our members really do love Claudia Macc and who are we to disappoint? This week, Claudia returns and this time as the fister who gets to play with stunning dark haired babe Ally Style. These girls start to kiss and rub each other until Claudia bends Ally over and starts to oil up her pussy with her fingers. She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and they change positions so that Ally is lying slightly on her side. Their lesbian fisting fun continues and Ally enjoys a shuddering orgasm, easily taking Claudia's fist in this fisting challenge!
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ally Style, Claudia Macc - The

BrazzersExxtra - Big Naturals Nurse Gets Kitchen Creeped Wanakena

Studio: Brazzers
Cast: Josephine Jackson, Jordi El Nino Polla
Genres: Slim, European, Big Dick, Boyfriends, Athletic, Euro Brunette, Cum on Tits, Handjob, Blowjob, POV, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, All Sex, Teen
Josephine Jackson’s in a rush to get to her shift as a hospital nurse, but her horny boyfriend Jordi wants to fuck! Jordi does his best to get Josephine in the mood, swinging his big dick for her, but she does her best to not give in. When Josephine receives a video call from her boss, the sneaky Jordi pulls down her pants and sticks his face in her ass and pussy! Josephine can’t hide her moaning from her boss and when her call ends, she sits on Jordi’s face and sucks his big cock, getting a good hard fucking before work!
Duration: 33:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrazzersExxtra - Big Naturals Nurse Gets Kitchen Creeped

From Solo To Orgy Izuhara

Studio: Punani Films
It is a short way between solo and orgy. She started to play solo in the kitchen, she does not mind. But her boyfriend has brought some friends. They were all and horny ready to tear some slut.
Duration: 26:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3695kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 748.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: From Solo To Orgy

MissaX - What's Best For You - Cadence Lux Acosta

Studio: MissaX
Cast: Cadence Lux, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Blondes, Blowjob, Busty, Cumshot, Natural, Stepdad, Taboo
Laura (Cadence Lux) is masturbating in bed, and Stepdad (Tommy Pistol) peeks through the doorway, taking pictures of her with his phone. A flash gets her attention, and he leaves.
Next morning he's having coffee when she comes down, and he bawls her out, after informing her that her mom has "gone on a little trip" suddenly. "If you want to keep living here you're going to need to be re-educated", he declares. Later, in her bedroom he's filling up a box of her belongings, and starts complaining as he examines a dresser drawer of her panties. "Filthy, filthy, filthy", he declares "They're not clean, we're going to wash them". Back in the kitchen Laura washes her panties and afterward folds them neatly under 's strict supervision, as he wields a ruler, dominating her. "Good girl", he declares as she finishes, telling Laura: "All right, now let's go put 'em away". Back in her bedroom, stepdad says: "All I want is what's best for you".
He says: "I love you like a . I want to see you thrive. I don't want to see you sad and alone for your whole life. You have to learn to control your urges". "I'll do better", Laura says. "I know you will", he says and they hug. "I'll save you", stepdad declares.
Later she is all dressed up, finishing neatly making her bed, and stepdad declares: "Not bad. It reminds me of my army days. Take a seat", and Laura sits at the foot of the bed. "Okay, so today we're going to talk about your experience", he announces. "My experience?", she says quizzically. "I'm not looking forward to this either, so...", he begins. She interrupts: "You mean like sex". "I already know you touch yourself", says. "So have you been with any boys?", he asks. Laura nods Yes.
She declares: "But I'm not the girl that you think I am. I've actually only had one boyfriend". "And I'm assuming you've done stuff with him? You kissed, and more?", he responds. Laura laughs and says: "We did what people do when they're together". "Can you explain that? Did you go down on him?", he asks. "Yes, I wanted to make him happy", she says. "Did he you?". "No, no, he was nice", she insists. "Okay, that's nice you wanted to please him. Is he the only boy you've ever been with?", he inquires. She nods Yes.
"I'm sorry if these questions are making you uncomfortable", says. Laura shrugs her shoulders: "That's okay. I just, I loved him very much, ". "What happened?", he asks. "He broke up with me. I guess he wanted to experience other girls", she notes. pontificates: "That's the problem with modern life. You two should have got married, you made each other happy, but you just got caught up in wanting to be with everything and everyone I guess, I'm sorry".
"Do you think I'll ever find love again?", Laura asks. "I will help you find the right man", stepdad asserts. "Thanks , I love you so much", she smiles. "I love you too so much, baby. I'm sorry I've been so harsh on you, but hasn't it been good?", he says. She nods Yes and declares: "I like making you happy". "You make me so happy", he agrees. "Is there something wrong with me?", she suddenly wonders. "What do you mean?". "I mean I'm trying really hard to be your good girl. I'm trying to do what you say, but I'm still having these urges".
"Well, those will go away in time", reassures her. "What if they never go away?", she asks despairingly. "Well hopefully, when you meet the right man, he'll help take care of all that for you", he responds. "And how will I know he's the right man? What if I choose the wrong one?", she wonders. "No, no", he says, sitting down on the bed next to her. "When my ex Kyle broke up with me, I felt worse than dirt about myself, and I honestly still feel that way", she confesses.
"The right man will never make you feel like that", he claims. "When you caught me the other night, touching myself, did I repulse you?", Laura asks. "I suppose at first I was angry, but then I was just sad", he says. "Sad because I disappointed you?", she asks. "No, no, not at all. I was sad because you had no one to love you, sad that you were alone. And it broke my heart that there was no one with you in this whole world", he replies.
"Then why did you punish me?", Laura asks. "No, I didn't punish you". "You didn't?". "No, I wanted to teach you your self-worth. Did you feel punished?", stepdad says. "At first", she declares. "And now?". "Now I feel loved", she replies. Stepdad kisses her tenderly. Breaking off from her, he repeats "And now?". "I feel loved", she reiterates. "I know this must be confusing, but I just want to show you that you deserve to be loved", he claims. "I love you so much , I just want to make you happy", she says. "I love you so much baby. It's my chance to please you now", he responds. "Just tell me what you want", she pleads.
"You're such a good girl", says. He places Laura's hand on his crotch. "You're so eager to please, aren't you?", he asks. She nods Yes, adding "I just want to please you ". "You see how happy you made me", he says as she feels his boner through his jeans. "I do", she nods again. "I like making you happy", she whispers. "I just want to make you so happy", stepdad says. "Yes, ", she says and they kiss again. Watch the taboo romance unfold...
Duration: 48:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7630kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MissaX - What's Best For You - Cadence Lux

2 Slips Ami Ami Las Delicias

Release Year: 1976
Studio: Alain Payet
Cast: Alain Payet
Genres: All Sex
Jacques lives with his girlfriend (Liliane Lemieuvre) and her girl (Frédérique - Cathy Stewart) lives with them. The film opens with his coming home from work at night. He seems to be an airline pilot. He encounters Frédérique who is still up. He tells her to go to bed and joins his relaxing girlfriend who wakes up and starts making love to him once he is relax. Next door, the cute girl listens to what's going on and it obviously turns her on. The next morning, while her girl is in the kitchen, Frédérique joins Jacques in his bedroom and makes it clear she wants more than just family bonds. But things won't go further than a blowjob as the girl comes back and prepares herself for the day. He tells her he's got an appointment in the afternoon, but we understand he's going to see the girl who happens not to have school that day. So they are off to a nice lover's day in Paris. The season is obviously winter, but this doesn't prevent them from making love in a park (near Le Palais de Chaillot as far as I can see).
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:53
Video: 720x576, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 785.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Slips Ami Ami
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05895 секунды с 9 запросами