LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Joel Someone & Ryan Sebastian Flip–Flop Fuck 720p Enterprise

Studio: Trailer Trash Boys
Cast: Joel Someone, Ryan Sebastian
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Flip Fuck, Bareback
We call him Tattoo Ryan cuz he's covered in tattoos and when he was in prison, he learned to do tattoos so he's the one who does most of our work here. Why go get one of them fancy tattoo places with their "waivers" and "disinfectants" and stuff when you can get a big prick from one of the boys here? Even better, Tattoo Ryan has a big dick and can make all his customers all relaxed and stuff. So when Joel wanted to get a pig on his ass, Tattoo Ryan was the one up to the job. And then when Joel had enough of that big dick in his hole, Ryan rolled over and took it like a man. That's how we roll at Lot 45.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joel Someone & Ryan Sebastian Flip–Flop Fuck 720p

MachoFucker The Dream Team Ocotal

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Lucas, Igor and Darren
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Cock, Black, Bareback, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome
No holes barred when London-fella Darren pairs-up with iconic Russian-f"ck machine Igor to double-team and double-breed our Studio`s phattest Muscle-Bum.Enjoy the probably hottest 2-on-1 video ever displayed on Machofucker now in HD and as re-edited "Director`s Cut".
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5804kbps

File size: 618.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MachoFucker The Dream Team

Tim And Ian Mcqueen Lake Hill

Studio: Timtales
Do you like tattoos? Then you will love this new Timtales episode. We met this hunk a few weeks ago in Los Angeles. I so wanted to fuck his ass and he agreed right away. We went to our room, Grobes grabbed the camera and i started to fuck that hot tattooed butt.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:16
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2246kbps

File size: 257.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim And Ian Mcqueen

Derek & Kurtis Paynes Creek

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Derek Atlas, Kurtis Wolfe
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos.
Kurtis has done some stuff with a dude before, but never in front of a camera. And he was eager and excited to get started. I had previously asked Kurtis what type of guy he liked. He said he liked muscular guys like him. I knew he was going to like Derek. When Derek arrived at the Studio, you could feel the sparks ignite between them. Kurtis was a very happy man. Once we got to the set, Derek was most amodating to make sure that Kurtis did not feel nervous. And once the cameras started to roll, all nerves left Kurtis and he pounced on Derek. Their kissing was electric. And they soon stripped down and started pawing at their chiseled bodies. Derek went down on Kurtis first. He pulled down his underwear, and his fat cock sprung forth and slapped Derek right in the face. After some good deep throat action, Kurtis pushed Derek down and pulled off his underwear. Derek was rock hard. As Kurtis put his mouth around Derek, it was very obvious that he had done this before. He deep throated it with ease, and suddenly his eyes started to roll back in his head. Kurtis was in as he let Derek slide his dick in and out of his mouth. Next Kurtis moved down to his butt and got his hole wet and ready. Then he stuck it in. Derek yelled out, since it had been a while. He was tight. But Kurtis was ready to loosen him up. He pounded Derek on his back and doggie style and finally he let Derek ride him. Derek shot his nut all over Kurtis, hitting him in the chest. Kurtis pulled out and pulled the dick towards him so that he could suck out the last drops of cum. This sent Kurtis over the edge and he jizzed all over Derek and his hot bubble butt. The two breathlessly kissed. I think we found a new star in Kurtis. I cannot wait for him toe back.
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3373kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 594.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek & Kurtis

Shiloh & Wren Serviced Alba

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Shiloh, Wren
Genres: Blowjob, Kissing, Jocks, Tattoos, 69, Rimming, Oral Cumshots
I think we have an eager cock-sucker on our hands!Shiloh said during his solo he is still on team 'Bi' but given his hungry performance in this video, he seems pretty advanced in his guy-on-guy skills. Love watching him suck dick, eat ass, and just basically go ball-to-chin deep on Wren. Wren, for his part, is super turned-on by having someone so into him.I think Shiloh will be awesome to have as part of the Servicing team, as he pretty much isn't really focused on himself getting pleasured, but more on making Wren squirm with ecstasy!Shiloh expertly makes Wren cum, but I am not sure if Wren doesn't cum a lot, or if it just ends up down the back of Shiloh's throat, But Wren still cums really hard. The only criticism I have for his technique is he didn't ease up on Wren's cock head after he nutted, making him squirm around. Not a big fan of that, as I think you need to trust your partner to know when to let up. Though I am sure there are fans that like to watch a guy squirm after they cum, but I think that is more appropriate for a bondage scenario.Shiloh did nut rather abruptly, but he cums so much, ropes filling Wren's open mouth. Followed-up with some cum kissing/sharing and cock dipping.If you love facials, you will love the ending on this one! It has a busy week for Wren!
Duration: 22:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 498.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shiloh & Wren Serviced

Closing Time At The Hole - Part 4 Clean Shaven and American Forest Junction

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Chad Brock ,Alan Rhodes
Genres: Bondage ,Short Hair ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Piercings ,Rope ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Ass Play ,Muscular ,Fetish ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Foot Fetish ,Spank ,Toys ,Twinks ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Clean Shaven
Video language: English
Chad knows how to fully own a boy like Alan. Moving him to the table he ropes up his hands and feet and puts the naked boy into the most punishing hogtie you've ever seen. The cold metal hook up his stretched hole is attacked to his ankles via the gag, every flinching movement as Master spanks and slaps him making the hook fuck his insides!
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 241.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Closing Time At The Hole - Part 4 Clean Shaven and American

RawFuckClub Alessio Romero and Cy Kohen Pushkino

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Alessio Romero and Cy Kohen
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Cocks, Hunks, Muscles, Hairy, Breeding, Tattoos
Sexy Latin daddy Alessio Romero spends a hot summer day f"cking and breeding Cy Kohen's trashy ass in a sling.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 321.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub Alessio Romero and Cy Kohen

Время генерации страницы 0.07104 секунды с 9 запросами